Extra details, not a chapter

I still don't own HermitCraft or Empires.

This chapter is just a few extra things I would've liked to add to previous chapters but decided not to. Such as, birthday gifts for Fwhip, Sausage, and Gem (chapter #13), songs that were sung (chapter #7), or other dares/truths (also chapter #13). And here they are! By the way, this chapter will be edited a lot.

Extra dares/truths (I have a random name generator and truth or dare generator this time):

Stress was dared by Ex to make him 6 batches of a dozen of her special cookies.

Stress dared Jimmy to pretend to be a toy for a minute (Joel caught it on camera, don't worry😉).

Jimmy asked Xornoth to tell the truth about whether or not he draws a lot. The answer was yes.

Jimmy asked Keralis about his biggest accomplishment. His biggest accomplishment was 'Finding you guys'. That earned many 'Awww's from several Hermits and a 'You must have a pretty sad life if that's your biggest accomplishment.' from Ex, so Keralis playfully punched him in the shoulder.

Keralis asked Joel about what he valued most in a friendship. He thought for a full minute before answering "Probably honesty. Lying about yourself isn't the greatest."

Joel dared Lizzie to show the last picture she had taken on her phone. It was a picture of a random cat sign to not '-forget the phone number if I see the cat.' (Tbh, I've done that before)

Lizzie dared Iskall to spin around 15 times then walk from one end of the room to another. They did so, then miserably failed at walking in a straight line.

Iskall asked Gem to tell the truth about something that she wants to do but hasn't done yet and why she hasn't. Fwhip buried his face in his hands and Sausage looked at the ceiling. This is what Gem said: 'I want to put streaks in my hairs, but those two- no, three! - have convinced me not to several times.' Gem pointed at Katherine, Fwhip, and Sausage while saying this. Bdubs launched into a lengthy protest on why she shouldn't do it.

Gem dared Joey to dance whatever he can dance he can do best. Joey ended up doing a really awkward version of the loser dance that everybody (except Joey) laughed.

Joey got his revenge by asking Iskall what their favorite colors are white and grey, yet they hate diorite with every fiber of their being. Iskall just sort of sat there and questioned their life decisions for a good minute and a half before answering a meek 'I don't know, they're just really pretty colors.' Joey looked confused for a second 'But not in rock form?' Iskall looked mock-offended and answered with 'Not everything I do makes sense!'

Iskall dared Fwhip to do his best impression of Joey. After some thought, Fwhip started acting like a monkey. Once again, everyone laughed, except Joey. Xornoth was enjoying it.

Fwhip asked Cub if he had a crush on anyone at the moment. Cub shook his head.

Cub dared Sausage so sing any song of his choice. Sausage started singing the ABC's.

Sausage dared Grian to speak in a different language. Grian immediately answered with 'T⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ᔑ∷↸ ⊣ᔑꖎᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ, i ꖌリ𝙹∴ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ eリ⊣ꖎ╎ᓭ⍑.' (This is standard Galactic, I know this better than English.) Grian just laughed at their surprised faces, except Jimmy and Pearl's. They looked excited. 'T⍑╎ᓭ ╎ᓭ ᓭℸ ̣ ᔑリ↸ᔑ∷↸ ⊣ᔑꖎᔑᓵℸ ̣ ╎ᓵ, i ꖌリ𝙹∴ ℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᓭ ʖᒷℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᒷ∷ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᔑリ eリ⊣ꖎ╎ᓭ⍑. (You know standard Galactic? So do I!)' Grian grinned and made plans to meet up later with them.

Grian asked Bdubs if he has a crush. Bdubs mumbles a yes, but when he inquires more, Bdubs says 'You already asked me a question. I don't have to answer any more!'