Bad Boys Day

I NOT OWN HERMITCRAFT, EMPIRES, OR THE LIFE SERIES.

=======================================================

Jimmy pov:

I was on cloud nine. I had recently been on a date with my... boyfriend(unofficial) and I was at Joel's house with him and Grian, when I got a great idea. 

     "Hey! What if we called ourselves the Bad Boys? And acted like Bad Boys?" I suggested. Joel and Grian exchanged looks.

        "Why not?"

          "Yes!" I grinned in response.

         "Well, first off, what should we do as Bad Boys?" I asked. I didn't think very far ahead of, 'Let's be Bad Boys!'

          "I got it! Let's go steal some of the muffins Mom made!" Joel looked at us with a smirk across his face. I agreed, on one condition.

           "We dress the part. Mostly because I want to see Grian in black." Grian looked fake-afraid. 

           "Yes, Jimmy had a good idea!" I jokingly bowed. 

            "I think I have some dark sunglasses somewhere around here, hold on." Joel rummages through an organizer bin for a while before triumphantly showing us three pairs of shades.

             "Grab on Bad Boys! Or else you'll make me a sad boy." Joel waited until there was one left and put it on Dumbledore style. I put them on correctly, and Grian had his perched on his eyebrows.

               "Alright! Let's steal some muffins!" Joel rubbed his hands together excitedly. Grian raised his eyebrows up and down, making his sunglasses go up and down.

So, we sneak down the stairs to see Joel's Mom(Riley) on the couch. That might not seem like a problem, but the Living Room was right next to the kitchen. Where the muffins were. 

                 "Guys, military crawl to the kitchen. Then stand up. Go." Grian whispers. I follow his lead, dropping onto my stomach. Joel did the same, and we crawled along the carpet on the way to the kitchen. 

We finally got there, and we stood up slowly. Joel carefully steps over to the container containing the precious muffins. And they're chocolate chip! Joel grabs two, Grian picks up one, and I lift 3. 

We nod to each other and walk up the stairs. Halfway up the stairs, Grian decides his one muffin is too heavy and hands it to me. 

                 "Grian!" I harshly whisper. It was difficult trying to see through dark sunglasses while 'sneakily' walking up the stairs, now carrying four precious muffins(And trying not to squish them!), and have Grian laughing at you. 

                  "Y'know what Jim, I'm getting tired carrying two muffins. Ugh, too heavy!" Grian's giggles increase at my panicked state, and Joel quickly joins him. 

We eventually make it to Joel's room, where we divide the muffins equally. After the delicious goodness that are muffins, we decide to level up our 'Bad Boy-ness'. 

             "You know the black leather jacket you have Joel?" I said out of the blue. Joel looks over his sunglasses at me.

             "Yeah, why?" 

             "That would be something a Bad Boy would wear." Joel's eye light up. He runs to his closet for his black leather jacket.

            "Still fits!" He spun around showing it off. Grian thought for a moment. 

            "I think I might have something Bad Boy-ish." Grian says slowly, in thought.

           "I have some things laying around." Joel nodded.

           "We come back here in 15 minutes, and whoever has the best Bad Boy clothes wins the title of 'Baddest Bad Boy'. Aaannd, split!" Joel turns and starts rumaging through his clothes. Grian and I run down the stairs, and we turn in different directions to our respective houses.

            "Jimmy, whatcha doing?" Lizzie asks me as I dash up the stairs and stumble into my room.

             "And why are you in such a hurry?" Liz continues to question. I didn't answer and looked for anything that seemed suitable. 

I was panicking at 8 minutes left. I didn't have anything to wear, so I had to ask Lizzie.

             "Hey Liz? I need help picking out clothes for a contest!" I call to her room. She immediately comes to my rescue. I explain what's happening, and she pulls together an amazing outfit. 

'Only 2 minutes left, and it'll take a while to get to Joel's house.' I thank Lizzie and run to Joel's house. 

I dash up the stairs to find Grian and Joel already there. I sat down, slightly out of breath. 

I look at Grian and Joel's outfits. 

Joel is wearing his black leather jacket, black jeans, a white t-shirt underneath, and his sunglasses were still there. Grian was wearing a black hoodie with his red jumper underneath, black jeans, and of course his sunglasses. 

I'm wearing a grey jacket, grey jeans, a black t-shirt on underneath, and my sunglasses.

           "So... who do you think won?" Joel eventually asked. 

          "I'm not sure, but I think we look like a group a bad boys." I remarked.

         "Yeah, we do." Grian confirmed. I pulled out my phone.

         "Gather around me, Bad Boys!" They seemed to understand what was going on and posed right next to me. 

         "Bam, a Bad Boys picture. I'll send it to you." I quickly send it to both of them in a group chat. 

         "Cool, well, what else should be do?" Grian asked.

         "Bake another batch of muffins. You stole almost half of the batch I made." I jump as Joel's mom appears in the doorway.

I lost motivation halfway through, and I've had to take a break from Wattpad for a little while. 

I may imply more ships later on, if I do, I'll add it in the description for this book.

I hope you liked this chapter, I know it was kinda short. 

I noticed something when I went to publish this chapter, OVER 900 VEIWS?! Completely unbelievable. Thank you!

Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

    -Shadow