The Halloween Party is Here!

I DO NOT OWN HERMITCRAFT OR EMPIRES

This is skipped forward a week, the afternoon afterschool on Halloween b/c I got bored of writing filler chapters(okay, maybe not fillers but I can't think of a better word). Buckle in for 4,000 words of fun!

Bdub pov:

I set everything up in the basement and checked the time again. 4:27. I still had another hour before Gem, Sausage, and Fwhip arrive, but I still have more to do! I have to make the punch, get into a costume, and decorate more! I tugged at the sleeves of my hoodie. 'I forgot something, what did I forget...' I stood for a few seconds before remembering. 'The food! Bdubs, you dummy!' I had gotten three different foods, sugar cookies for Gem, brownies for Sausage, and chocolate cupcakes for Fwhip. I want to play truth or dare and sing more karaoke. My parents don't care as long as we don't get too loud or thrash anything, so it's all going to be in the basement.  25 minutes later, the first guests arrived.

I ran to the door to be greeted by Xisuma and EX. I ushered them in quickly. I checked their names off my guest list(I can be professional!).

Here is the list, I added some people I haven't really mentioned yet btw.

(take picture with phone later)

         "Hey guys! What are you doing so early?" I questioned. EX rolled his eyes.

         "Because somebody wants to be first every time." EX sighed dramatically. I laughed and X ignored his twin.

         "Need help with anything? Like, maybe, a costume?" I look at the Void twins and realize that EX is dressed up as a dolphin and Xisuma is a bee.

        "I have my own, it's a vampire-magician-knight. When do yo-" I was cut off by the doorbell. I answered the door to find all of the Empires kids, except Gem, Sausage, and Fwhip.

In the next 10 minutes, everyone had showed up and everyone was in their costumes. Here is a list of the costumes:

Grian: A guinea pig(has many others ready, changing every hour)   Scar: wizard   Mumbo: potato   Tango: demon   Zed: ninja   Xisuma: bee   EX: dolphin   Cub: pharaoh    Keralis: birch   Iskall: just him with a shirt(and sweatpants) on that says 'NO MORE DIORITE!'   Etho: dressed the way he normally dresses(b/c he dresses up like a ninja)   Stress: ice queen   False: airplane pilot   Cleo: zombie   Ren: king   Joey: pirate    Xornoth: demon(better than Tango)   Scott: his season 2 skin   Shelby: wizard   Katherine: fairy   Lizzie: axolotl   Jimmy: sheriff   Joel: a god   Pix: archeologists   Pearl: alien   Impulse: dwarf   Doc: mad scientist with green skin   Bdubs: vampire-magician-knight(he seems like that kind of person who can't decide on what to be so he mashes them together)

I checked the time again to see that Impulse, Doc, and EX should go get the siblings in 3 minutes.

     "Okay, everybody! You all remember the plan?" Everyone nodded except Ren. I sighed and continued talking, "Xisuma, will you remind Ren the plan?" I instructed. Xisuma nodded and dragged Ren into the corner of the room by the elbow.

      "Impulse, EX, and Doc. Go get the siblings." I told them. They nodded and raced out the door to their house.

Gem pov:

    "Fwhip! It's almost time to leave, how are you still getting ready?" I asked through the closed door. Fwhip is going as a 'surprise' for Halloween. I'm a woodland elf and collaborating with Impulse and Pearl. Sausage is going as a knight in full armor.

      "I'm almost ready! Give me another minute!" Fwhip replied. I rolled my eyes. DING DONG. I went downstairs to the door, where I was met by Impulse, Doc, and EX. What-why- huh?! I let them in through thick confusion.