Flower Husbands Date

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT.
This is what happened when Scott asked Jimmy out on a date Hall-o-ween night. Hope you like it!

===========================================================================

Jimmy pov:

     "Come on Jimmy! Where are you going? Please tell me." My pink-haired sister questioned endlessly. I sighed. Scott and I decided to keep our date(hopefully dates) a secret.

       "Nowhere and everywhere. I have to do now, bye Lizzie! Bye Mom and Dad!" I raced out the front door before Lizzie could stop me. I walked as soon as I couldn't see my house anymore. I put in earbuds and enjoyed the fall trees along the sidewalk.

I eventually reached the mall where I found Scott waiting outside.

        "Jimmy!" Scott's eyes lit up. I grinned and ran to hug him. When he hugged me, I won't lie, I got a little nervous. Scott normally never shows emotion.

         "Scott! I couldn't get here fast enough, how are you?" Scott gave me a strange look.

         "Uhhh... Jimmy, you're 10 minutes late." 

         "What! No way I checked the time, there is no way- I'm late." I looked at my phone is disbelief.

          "It doesn't matter, at least now you're here. Can I show you around? I've been here a few times." I let Scott drag me inside. We first hit food; it was around lunchtime. But really, lunch can be whenever.

           "Where do you want to go? You know this place better than me." I spoke. Scott led me over to the chicken wing stand. I raised my eyebrows.

            "How did you know chicken wings are my favorite?" I asked, punching his arm playfully.

            "Lucky guess. What do you want?" I placed my order and Scott placed his order. I already had the money in my hand, ready to pay for the food. I could see that Scott had his wallet out already.

             "That'll be 21 dollars and 17 cents please." The cashier said boredly. Scott and I locked eyes for a second. I reached over and gave him the money he asked for. 

              "Fine, but I'm paying for whatever you get." Scott proclaimed. I shrugged, agreeing.

We switched off asking questions about each other. I discovered that Scott's middle name is Aeor(Scott is Aeor's champion, I couldn't come up with anything better) and that he knows how to play the guitar. We finished quickly and threw away our trash

                 "Where should we go?" Scott asked me when we faced a 4-way intersection(is there a better word?).

                  "Right is normally right." I stated then led Scott down the right path. We eventually got to some sort of shopping place(I don't like shopping, sorry for being vague) and hung out there for a while. 

                    "So, I have a question for you." Scott asks. 'Is he asking me to be his boyfriend? Is that early? I haven't been on a date before...' I thought to myself confused.

                     "What is 2 minus 1? Is it 1, or 2? Choose 1 or 2." I freeze for a second, thinking it over. I eventually come to the conclusion of...

                      "I think you melted my brain." I said slowly. Scott doubles over laughing.

                      "2 minus 1 is 1! Why would it be 2, silly?" Scott asks through laughter. 

                      "I don't know! Some questions wording is weird and it's the opposite of the actual answer! I'm very confused right now." I exclaimed through laughter and confusion.

We continued shopping and walking around for another hour or two. Eventually, we had to go home. 

                         "Bye Scott! See you at school!" I exclaimed happily. Scott ran up to me.

                       "Bye Jimmy. Love you!" Scott raced away after hugging me. I didn't respond for a minute. Then, with a dumb grin on my face, I walked back home. 

Lizzie questioned me endlessly about where I was, but I didn't crack. Only my mom knew where I was, and she had been told to not say anything to Lizzie. I almost fell asleep thinking about my date with Scott Major. Then I woke up because I realized that his initials were SAM. After that, I fell asleep.

Yeah, that was short. I haven't dated anyone, so I have zero idea how dates work. I hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Quote: If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it! -Jonathen Winters

Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

   -Shadow