Halloween Night Sleepover!

I DO NOT OWN HERMITCRAFT OR EMPIRES.
This is the part 2 I was talking about last chapter, I hope you like it!
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Gem pov:
I was walking home with my brothers, when Fwhip had an idea.

        "Guys! I have an idea! Let's ask Mom and Dad if we can have a sleepover! Normal rules apply?" We agreed and ran as fast as we could back home. Because it was cold out at night. Again, Fwhip beat his home.

Mom ended up agreeing. We thought that she would fight us on it, but we forgot that we have a traditional birthday sleepover. Mom got out our spinning wheel.

The way the spinning wheel works is that we each can invite one person, except whoever name is spun. That person gets to invite one more person of their choice. It spun around, and around, and around, before slowing on... me!

        "Gem! Awesome, who do you want to invite?" Fwhip celebrated. It's been 3 years since I got a turn.

         "I'm going to invite Bdubs and Katherine. What about you?" Fwhip chose Joel(because he wanted a chaotic night) and Sausage chose Scar. After everyone came, we got started.

          "Amethyst! Thanks for inviting me!" I smiled at him after giving Katherine a big hug.

           "Of course! Why wouldn't I?" Bdubs was about to respond when Scar spoke up.

           "Bdubs, who do you look like?" Bdubs considered.

            "Bruce Wayne!" He exclaimed. Scar shook his head.

            "Oscar the Grouch." Bdubs looked in a mirror. He froze.

            "Oh my gosh, I look like Oscar the Grouch." He whispered. We burst out in uncontrollable laughter.

             "With the metallic silver sweatpants, it looks as if you're in a garbage can." Joel remarked. We continued laughing for, like, 5 minutes before continuing on with our night.

            "I say that since Bdubs planned that awesome party, he decides what we do first." I looked at Fwhip and Sausage for support. They exchanged looks behind their hands before nodding.

       "What first?" Bdubs thought for a bit before coming to a conclusion.

         "Show us your rooms! And then we decide on the movie." He declared. I grinned. Bdubs is a great friend, and Fwhip and Sausage are great friends with him. We headed up the stairs, that was all I was thinking about.

          "Where are we going to sleep?" Scar asked.

          "On the couch and air mattress." Sausage replied easily. "We're going to press the air mattress against the side of the couch and sleep in both." Again, everyone agreed with that.

           "Welcome to my room! Don't touch anything!" He warned us. His room consisted of the normal things: a bed, a dresser, a bookshelf, and a closet. What isn't normal is the dozens of unfinished projects on every surface.

             "Woah, this is so cool! What do they do?" Scar exclaimed, looking from one mess of gears to another. I stepped over his ever growing pile of 'failed' experiments on the way to his bookshelf. Most of them were a little scorched.

             "Most of them are noise machines, but pocket size." Fwhip saw Scar's confused expression and elaborated, "They play whatever you want in whatever voice you want. I only have three working ones. Yes, I know that they're sorta like phones, but you can hide them easier than phones and cheaper." Scar nodded along, studying one of the littler ones. We stayed there for a while before going over to Sausage's room.