Uncle Fwhip

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT

Sausage pov:

I was arguing with Grian and Scar about whether or not famous author Fwhip Withers is my uncle or not. Fwhip, Gem, and I have hyphenated last names. Wither is my dads last name and Rose is my moms last name. Fwhip is named after Uncle Fwhip, even though Uncle Fwhip looks like me. But I wasn't born yet, so I guess they didn't know. Anyway, he was visiting one night when we were 8 and Fwhip had a nightmare.

It was about a demon, sea blings, blood sheep, magic, and so much more. So, Uncle Fwhip did the reasonable thing and created a book series about it. 12 books in 12 different perspectives. Me and my sibling helped, of course. But some don't believe me when I tell them. Last year, my school did a play about the books and Uncle Fwhip came and helped Fwhip cast everyone! This year, this school is doing the newly released 2nd series play.

"Guys I'm telling you! He's our Uncle!" I exclaimed. Grian groaned and Scar rolled his eyes.

"No, you're just looking for attention! He. Is. Not. Your. UNCLE!" Scar exclaimed.

"There's just no way!" Grian agreed. I screamed inside my head.

"I'll show you. You will relize your mistake soon." I said, trying to be mysterious. They both shrugged, accepting their fate.

*Later, at the end of the day*

"Hey!" I called to Gem, a few lockers away. She locked her locker and came my way. I think she was going to say something, when the PA system came to life.

'Will the White-er-Rose siblings come to the principal's office.' It crackled.

"Well, lets go!" I exclaimed and ran down the hall with Gem trailing behind me. Fwhip joined us half way there. We skidded to a stop in front of the door. Gem knocked, and the door opened.

"Take a seat." The principal instructed. We took a seat, slightly confused.

'What in the name of blood sheep are we doing here?' I thought.

"As you know, there is a play coming up of the second series of the Empires series. Would you like to cast the people?" She asked. I knew she wasn't really talking to me, but I nodded anyway. Gem spoke up what was on my mind, and probably Fwhip's.

"Is it because of our Uncle Fwhip? And if we're going to cast, Uncle Fwhip is going to help us." Gem asked and demanded. I raised my right eyebrow questioningly. Mrs. Blue(I think thats her name) considered.

"Yes, it is. I would love it if our uncle would come." We nodded in unision(triplet power!)

We quickly left the principals office and walked home. We approached the house when I saw a small silver car in the driveway. I glanced to Gem and Fwhip before running inside as fast as possible. And at the kitchen table, sure enough is Uncle Fwhip.

Uncle Fwhip Merlin Wither is awesome. He prefers being the cool uncle than a dad. He visits a lot, and is always there. There when I broke my arm, there for Fwhip winning the Science Fair(twice, I might add), and there when Gem got the flu and mom and dad were away for their anniversary week long trip.

      "Uncle Fwhip!" Fwhip shouted. I run towards him with Gem right behind me. He kneels down and wraps us in a huge hug.

     "Hey you three! I haven't seen you in forever!" He exclaims. I laugh.

      "I know! It's been a month!" Fwhip(not our uncle) exclaims. I feel Gem nod beside me. She's had a special connection with Uncle Fwhip, even if she doesn't really notice it.

       I notice what Uncle Fwhip is wearing. He wears fun clothes you wouldn't expect to look good together, but he pulls them off every time. Today, Uncle Fwhip is wearing a black leather jacket with an orange hoodie underneath. He also had on blue jeans with red converse.

       "Did mom or dad talk to you about the play we are putting on? It's about your second series. The one with the invaders." I asked. Uncle Fwhip smiled.

      "No, can I help?" He asked. Gem spoke up.

      "Yes! The principal asked us to ask you if you wanted to help us cast!" Gem exclaimed. Uncle Fwhip's smile just got wider.

      "Of course! I would love to help!" He assured us. We grinned. He pulled a pack of Uno cards out of his pocket.

     "In the meantime, how about some Uno?"

We played for an hour, before dinner called us. It was delicious.

So, that's the introduction to the play. It's going to be confusing writing about Uncle Fwhip with another Fwhip to write about. If anyone wants anything to happen, comment. What I mean by that is, if you want Cookie Monster to show up or if you want Aeor or Exor for an example.

Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

    -Shadow