Casting Part 2

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT

Previously...

'They left the stage, and 1 hour later, I had a pretty good idea who would play who.'

==============================================================================

Katherine pov:

I looked up at Fwhip Wither, as he finished auditioning. I had tried out for the queen of Glimmer Grove, and one of the invaders. I hope I get the queen of Glimmer Grove, but I hope I get one of the rulers.

      "I hope I get the Witch. I love her role in everything. What about you Katherine?" My friend Shelby questioned beside me. I feel heat rise to my cheeks. I know I have a crush on her, I stopped lying to myself last year.

      "I want Katherine of Glimmer Grove. I love that she has two sides to her, the formal princess side, and the cool nocturnal side." I pause for a moment, "Is one of the reasons you want the Witch because of her hat?" I question. Shelby turns a pinkish red.

     "Maybe, maybe not." She says, holding back laughter. I meet her eyes, and we both fall into laughter. 'The only thing that would be better is if we were girlfriends,' I thought to myself. 'You could be if you just asked her already!' Screamed one part of my brain. 

Gem pov:

I look at my 2 best friends, giggling away. 'How do they not know that they're both into each other?' I asked myself. I shook my head and looked up at my uncle on the stage. 

      "He's announcing parts!" I whispered to my friends. They both quickly calmed down, and paid attention.

      "It has been lovely auditioning for you, but I'm going to review with the other judges first. He sat down in between the music teacher and a second music teacher.

I slumped back in my seat. I wished I had brought a book with me, but I had not. So, I did the sane thing, and continually(subtly) hinted at Shelby and Katherine that they liked each other. HOW DID THEY NOT CATCH ON?! By the time the judges were done, nothing had changed. 'Maybe I'll get them together at Bdubs Halloween party...' Knowing Bdubs, he had something sneaky in mind to celebrate Fwhip, Sausage, and I's birthday. It is next week... but that's only a maybe. I look around to see my friends and family. We fit in so well here, it's truly amazing. And everyone is still intact! Nobody dropped out, nobody is ghosting each other, nothing has changed. It's amazing. I was lost in my thoughts when Uncle Fwhip stood again.

       "Hello! I have the parts, at last!" Uncle Fwhip announced. I think everyone sat up straighter at that. He cleared his throat once, "The role for the Witch is, Shubble Wytee!" Shelby squealed and ran up to stage. Uncle Fwhip continued to name parts, and I kept track of them all.(You can skip the next part if you want, it's long and you probably already know the roles.)

The Pirate? Joey Graceffa! The Goblin? Fwhip Wither-Rose! Cathryne of Glimmer Grove? Katherine Blossom! Mayor of Animalia? Lizzie Solidarity-Shadowlady! The Sherrif? Jimmy Solidarity! The Mayor of Chromia? Scott Smajor! The Protector of Sanctuary? Sausage Wither-Rose! The Tall God(I couldn't come up with anything better, sorry)? Joel Smallishbeans! The witch? Shelby Shroom! The archeologist? Pix Riffs! The Music Guy? Oli Jongleur(I've been reading Rangers Apprentice, sorry)

I shifted in my seat nervously. All that was left was the princess of Dawn. The part I want. And there are 6 other kids who are probably thinking the same thing.

       "The role of the princess of Dawn goes to... Geminitay Wither-Rose!" My uncle announces. I race up to the stage as Uncle Fwhip is listing off the roles for the Invaders. Fwhip congratulates me silently, and everyone else smiles at me. I smile back, and pay more attention.

       "Grian Birde, Scar Goodtimes, Mumbo Jumbo, Tango Tekk, Zedaph Plays, Impulse Essvee, Bdouble Hundred, Iskall Diorite, Xisuma Void, Cleo Zombie, Stress Monster, False Symmytry, Keralis Lisowski," he paused and took a deep breath before continuing, "Doc Seven, Joe Hills, Etho Labs, Pearl Moone," I was in shock for a moment before paying attention again, " Ren Dogg, and Jevin Eye. And now for set crew," Uncle Fwhip rambled on for another few minutes.

Once he was finally finished talking, we returned to our seats to get our bookbags. After then we returned home.

Well, there you go! You 'now' know who is playing who. Not a shocker, but you now know who plays who. Plus a little Nature Wives! I hope you enjoyed it. I'll to get the next one out soon. Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!

    -Shadow