Art Class

I DO NOT OWN EMPIRES OR HERMITCRAFT!
And now on with the story!

Grian pov:
I ran to art class, Mrs. Jenkins(the teacher) hates it when you're late. I got into class to see half te class there. I checked my watch.
'Huh? There's no way half the class is late. Unless-' Class starts at 1:15, it's 1:00! I mentally face-palmed. I took my seat next to Scar.

"I can't believe that I thought it was one-fifteen!" I complained. Scar was doodling away. We had this class together when I first came to this school. My second year I spent with Mumbo, Impulse, and Martyn(yeah, I know Jimmy's in that Southlands too, but he isn't in this storyline).

I looked at the rest of the class. The seating is arranged into rows of two.

"Do you think any of the new kids are in our class?" Questioned Scar beside me. I nodded, absentmindedly.

"Probably at least one." I looked at Scars doodles. I saw something that looked like a goat horn. Scar isn't the worst or greatest artist in the world. Or this class.

I watch as Ren Dogg takes his seat next to BigB Statz. Scott and Jimmy both walk in at the same time, both blushing. Scott got assigned to a seat next to Pearl Moon, who becomes a complete different person in art. She becomes a maniac, especially when it comes to paint and glitter. Lizzie sat in the back, by herself.

Jimmy sits next to Tango Tekk. They seem like a good pair. Impulse Essvee(I couldn't come up with anything better, sorry) then rushes into the room, with Bdouble Hundred. They get into their seats quickly. I laugh at them, they made the same mistake as me!

"Class doesn't start for another 5 minutes, I made the same mistake 10 minutes ago!" I called over to them. Bdubs actually facepalmed and Impulse dropped his head in his desk. I count off everyone, seeing if we're all here. '...11, 12, wait. Where's Etho and Joel?' I look around the room. 'They're not here yet!' I thought.

"Scar, Etho and Joel aren't here yet." I exclaimed. He laughed.

"What?! No way!" He asked. But he didn't recount. Just then they ran in here, just as the bell rings.

"My...god...that was, way too close." Panted Joel. Etho just sat there, wide enough not to say anything.

"Y'know, Etho you gave me a lot of flap about being late, or almost being late. And here you are! Almost late!" Scar exclaimed.

"No speaka eenglish!" He said. I laughed, hard.(To me, that line is the best line in the entire series!) Mrs. Jenkins have Scar, Etho, Joel and I the evil eye and we shut up quickly.

     "This art class, we will be starting a group painting project. You will have a partner, or two in one case." She eyes all of us. Mrs. Jenkins is really intense.

     "You will work with the person sitting next to you. And for you Lizzie," she looked around the class. She eventually smiled.

     "Why don't you join Mr. Smallishbeans and Mr. Lab over here?" Lizzie shrugged. Mrs. Jenkins clapped her hands once, sharply.

      "Get with your partner." She gave a half a second pause, "For this project, you will draw a picture of whatever your partner decides." All of us groan(I misspelled 'groan', and it autocorrected to Grian).

      "You may now start your projects." She returns to her desk, and the chatter immediately restarts. I turn to Scar, who is twirling his pencil between his fingers.

      "So, what should I draw?" I asked. Scar All of the sudden came to life.

      "How about, instead of just Jellie, Jellie the Jedi?" He raised his left eyebrow. I shrugged.

      "At least Jellie the Jedi isn't a loaf of bread." I said. Scar smirked.

     "What? I thought a self-portrait would be nice." He said a little to innocently for my taste.

      "Whatever. You should draw my cat, Maui. As a cyborg!" I exclaimed. Scar laughed. I got out my scratch pad and started drawing Jellie the Jedi. I'd say it was pretty good. At the end of class, me and Scar showed each other our sketches. Scar admitted that mine was pretty good, but what he drew. . . Was not Maui.

"Dude! That doesn't look like Maui at all!" I exclaimed. Scar harrumphed.

"Yes, it does! Look at the coloring!" He exclaimed. I agreed with Scar, and told him to revise it. He agreed and we went out separate ways for next period.

Ow. I just got out of the doctors office and I got a flu shot that the doctor told us probably won't work. I'm terrified of shots, and Haphephobic so that was torture. Haphephobic is the fear of being touched. For me, it isn't as intense. I'm okay with family touching me(hugs) and sometimes friends(again, hugs). I just freeze up and get really uncomfortable. I'd say I handled it pretty well considering that I'm running on 4-5 hours of sleep. I've spent the last few days at my friends house, which is 13 hours away. I woke up at 2 am and have fallen back asleep once. As a treat, the doctor gave me a popsicle in the middle of January

Anyway, enough rambling from me. This was a lot of fun to write and I hope you
enjoyed it!

Btw, how do you know if someone tagged you? Because I may have gotten tagged.
Happy reading guys, gals, and non-binary pals!
-Shadow