Chapter 3

A/N- I was wondering if I should keep doing these sketches and posing them from now on! Comment or send me a message to tell me if I should or not!

Zan's P.O.V
-
The last thing I remember was setting up for dinner of the alpha, and the next, I was being carried out the back door with my mouth covered and two people carrying me. Of course I recognized them to be the two man whores that followed Tris around and sleeps with her whenever Averick wasn't looking.

What the hell did they want me for?

I kept struggling within their grasp, whimpering as I tried to get free. I had to get back! I don't want to go with them!

"Stay still before I break your arm." One of them growled and I stiffened up, eyes wide. My eyes started to sting and I closed my eyes, trembling with fear. Then I realized we stopped walking and I looked around. We were at the cliff by the lake.

"Can't wait for Averick to get here~ He's gonna love this!" They both high five'd each other and then waited for the signal. They sat Averick arrive and Tris force him to watch and then suddenly I was tossed from the cliff.

I'm gonna die for the alphas amusement!

I let out the loudest scream I could muster until I hit the water. I clawed at the water around me, gasping for breath whenever I had a chance. I saw someone get closer and I cried for help before I ducked under the water, unable to stay above the water. A strong arm wrapped around my body and it sent pleasurable shocks throughout my body and once I felt us resurface, I started to gasp for air and coughing the water out of my lungs.

Once we reached shore, I started to sob, trembling as I held myself. I felt the other hug me close, and more shocks raced through my body, but at the moment I didn't care. It was soothing though, and I relaxed in his warmth. I almost leaned into him as well, but I felt him grasp my chin.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't cry..."

I tensed and my eyes narrowed. As I turned around, I slapped him as hard as I could. I'm no female. I turned into my wolf form and race to the house, my fur soaked and slightly weighing me down. I shifted before going inside and running to the basement and to my secret bedroom. I locked the latch and hugged myself.

I almost died for his entertainment and he acted as if it was nothing! I started to cry, hugging myself as I curled up on my bed. There was a knock on my door in a certain pattern to tell me it was Luna. I unlatched it, and let her in. I latched the door close again and turned to her. I started to cry and she simply pulled me close, letting me cry on her shoulder.

"He thinks I'm a girl! Out of all the times he talked to me! He still thinks I'm a girl! How many other omegas with white hair does he know?!" I ranted and raved as I cried, hugging her closer. I'm thankful for my room because my scent would disappear to him once its around my door.

"It's okay, calm down..." Luna shushed me softly, rubbing my back. She then pulled back and kissed my forehead. "How bout I bring you some snacks and a few books and you can be relieved of your duties tomorrow. Alright? I can do them. Just relax and when the time comes, you can confront Averick yourself." She held me close and I relaxed.

"Thank you..." I whispered softly, hugging her closer. I then pulled away and Luna left to fetch a few things for me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Averick's P.O.V
-
I found my mate, but she slapped me and ran. Did she not know that we were mates or something? She must have felt the sparks!

Find Mate! Must Mark!

I know, just calm down! I have to find her again...

I leaned against the wall as I looked around, my wolf whining within me for our mate that wasn't there. Her scent was stale at the moment so I already know she wasn't there. My eyes widened when I smelled a faint smell of my mate, and I went to find it. I stopped when I found it was my mother coming out of the basement, the scent of my mate coming off of her.

She knows where she is...

I followed my mother into the kitchen as she grabbed a tray and started to pile snacks onto it. "Mom, what are you doing?" I asked, surprised how deep my voice was for a second. So this is what a mate does to you?

"I'm getting some snacks for everyone. Why?" She smiled at me, but I knew she was lying. I guess the look that I was giving off gave her the hint that I knew she was lying. "Just go on and be with your friends."

When I was about to say something, I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist from behind and I turned around to see Tris hugging me. She smiled up at me, and my wolf growled. I frowned slightly. She may have been my girlfriend, but now that I had found my mate, I found her clinging to me annoying. I glared down at her and growled slightly.

"Get off me." I growled at her and Tris' eyes widened and she took a step back away from me.

"Averick... What..." She started, but I cut her off before she could continue.

"I found my mate. And it's not you." I turned away from her as I heard her snarl and then she flung the kitchen door open, leaving.

Bitch.

I looked for my mom to question her further, but I saw she slipped away. I could still smell her though, so I followed her scent. It was hard between all the other scents within the room, but I followed it to the basement door and I frowned. Why was my mother going to the basement?

I opened the door and I cringed at the smell of the musty old basement. I walked down the stairs of the basement, looking around and only seeing a bunch of chains littering the ground. Where could my mother have gone? There is nothing here, and this smell... Ugh...

Can you smell her?

No... I don't like this...

Neither do I...

I went back upstairs to the party, deciding to look for her after the party. Less scents to worry about I guess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the party, I left my room and went downstairs looking for the girl with pure white hair. Was she really the omega from the kitchen? I sat on the couch, crossing my arms as I pondered it. An omega is the weakest part of the pack, and if she is just going to stand there and go against me whenever I tell her something, should I just reject her?

Don't even think about it!

I flinched slightly as my wolf snarled at my thought. I sighed and laid my head back. No, that would probably just cause me pain...

I laid my head back and drifted off to sleep, my mind wandering towards my mate within my dream world.