Chapter 14

Warning! Sexual content! Beware! (I know I didn't have it the first time... Whoops XD)

Zan's POV

Few months later

I sat at the bus stop with Rhaelan, waiting for the bus with her as I fixed her up a little and made sure she was presentable.

"Is your back pack to full?" I asked as I adjusted the straps for her and she shook her head, smiling at me excitedly.

"I'm fine mommy!" She giggled and then hugged my neck. I hugged her close and sighed.

"Mommy is gonna miss you... You know that right?" I asked her and she nodded, kissing my cheek.

"I'll be back! Don't worry mommy!" Rhaelan pulled away as the bus pulled up.

"Remember not to let the other kids make fun of your hair, don't take off your necklace and go to Grammys house after school. Alright?" I listed off things as she made her way to the bus.

"I'll be fine mom!" She smiled back at me. "Love you mommy!" She then climbed onto the bus.

I waved goodbye to her as the bus pulled away and I felt like crying. Even though she was in the 2nd grade, it felt like her first year of school. Once the bus was out of sight, I walked to the house and grabbed something simple to eat which was an apple. Averick was at a pack meeting with the neighboring pack about the increase of sightings of werecats, which I don't really mind them as long as they don't come into our territory. I had made sure that the loyal spirit wolves were on patrol 24/7 so I could protect my pack. If anyone entered the pack grounds that we didn't know, I'll be the first to know.

Walking back outside, I went to the little garden me and Rhaelan started and started to tug out all the weeds. As I tugged them out, my mind started to wander to Averick and I sighed. Even though Averick and I have been together for a few months we haven't had the time to mate. Every time we went to mate, we were interrupted or busy with Rhaelan or a rouge.

The goddess within me huffed at my thoughts and padded around within my mind as she tried to think of a way for us to mate.

Why haven't I thought of this before?!

I jumped and pulled out a peony from them round and then glared at nothing in particular.

Why did you shout?

I know of a way to mate with out mate!

Really?

Sorry!

My wolf went silent and I frowned at the suddenly apology.

"Why..."

Suddenly my vision blurred and I felt my body heat up and my mind immediately went to Averick and I felt my ears and tail show through.

"Fuck!" Pain shot through me over and over and I felt my neither regions become hard and leaking in a matter of seconds. I let out a whimper and a whine as I fell over onto my side, my hips thrusting up slightly. I saw the ex Alpha Eric and his eyes dilated when he saw me, his nostrils flaring. Instead of coming closer to me, he ran to the pack house. I cried out as I wanted him to help with the pain but my body grew even hotter when a familiar scent suddenly enveloped me.

A feral growl resonated around me and I felt myself being picked up by Averick and I had to force my eyes open once I realized they were closed.

"A-Averick!" I gasped in pain as my body arched against him and I could already feel his tent right underneath my butt. His eyes were pure golden and his nostrils were flaring as he clenched his teeth which were now animalistic. Suddenly I was on the bed with Averick above me, pressing his lips to mine as his hands gripped mine. I leaned into the kiss as he started to pull my shirt off my and then tossing it away.

"Mine..." His voice was laced with his wolf and he started to grind against me, making me arch my back an moan out. I bared my neck for him and he started to kiss and lick at it until he found a place that had me moaning even more. He brushed his canines against it to show he wa going to bite me there, yet nothing happened. He then pulled away and started to strip from his clothes. Another wave of heat hit me and I moaned softly, stripping as well. His hands rested on my hips as he readjusted us so I was sitting on his lap and laid back. He leaned in and kissed at my chess as he pushed a slicked finger inside me. It felt weird but with the pulses of heat going through me, it felt like heaven.

"Averick... Please!" I whimpered and he growled softly, pushing another finger in and spreading me.

"Please what?" He asked in a purring manner and I knew he was enjoying watching me squirm underneath him.

"I want you inside me... Now." I growled shifting my hips up slightly for emphasis. He growled lowly and pulled out his fingers before he stood up onto his knees and out his member in my face.

"Then please me." He growled lowly, causing another wave of heat to hit me. I engulfed him with my mouth and closed my eyes as I moaned softly, around him. I could feel him push forward more and I let him till he hit the back of my throat. Forcing myself not to gag, he grabbed my head and thruster all the way in and groaned. Before I could do anything more, he pulled fully out and smirked.

"Hands and knees." Averick told me, kissing my forehead as he sat back.

I complied to him, getting on my hands and knees and waving my tail from side to side as I looked back at him. "Come and get me~" I taunted him.

Suddenly he was on top of me and his member at my entrance, trying to push in until I moaned out as he started to slide into me. It burned every inch of me as he buried himself into me but that burning soon turned into immense pleasure as he touched a part inside me I've never felt before that had white dots exploding in my vision.

"Fuck me!" I shouted, and we started a rough pace, the bed shaking and creaking as we made love together. He had made me cum at least 4 times during this, and he hadn't even came once. It seemed like forever until I could feel the pressure within me and I knew we were both close as he started to lick at my neck once more. The string of endurance snapped within me and I came once more, at the same time where he bit down into my neck and causing me to scream his name and keep cumming as he came as well deep inside me. Both my wolf and I were satisfied as I slumped forward with Averick following, hugging me close as I fell into darkness of sleep.

I feel more whole than ever before.