Chapter 8

Thank you @INVICIBLEANGELS for the name you have given me! The girls name is now Rhaelan!

If anyone has any suggestions on what is to happen cause I am thinking of adding mpreg but not very sure if I should or not. Just message me or comment!

~~~~~~
POV Zan
~~~~~~
I awoke to the little girl stretching and sitting up as she yawned, so I sat up and nuzzled her arm so she knew I was still here. The girl hugged me closer, whining a little as she remembered what had happened the previous day. I realized Averick wasn't there, but it was fine since he probably had Alpha duties to attend. I got up as the girl walked into the kitchen, looking around.

"Wow... It's such a big kitchen..." The girl said softly and I looked around, realizing that I couldn't make her anything in this form. So I ran into the living room and grabbed a little couch blanket before going back into the kitchen and nuzzling her side. The girl looked at me and I made sure the blanket was on me as I shifted so my privates would be hidden.

"Y-your a human?" The girl asked and came up to me, touching my face as it made me smile.

"Yes... I'm a werewolf. But I won't hurt you." I talked softly so I wouldn't scare her as I gently hugged her.

"Is the other doggy the same?" She asked, looking up at me. I nodded a little and she then smiled.

"I'll be right back." I said softly as I held the blanket around me and went to go get clothes. Sadly the only clothes in the house at the time that fit was female clothing. Which I really didn't mind. I came back to the little girl in a light blue dress that reached my knees. I tied the neck string and walked back into the kitchen, letting my hair down.

"You look so pretty!" The girl smiled, running over and hugging my waist as she beamed at me.

"Thank you! So, what's your name?" I asked, crouching down and grasping her hands.

"It's Rhaelan!" Rhaelan smiled at me more and I chuckled.

"Well my name is Zan. It's very nice to meet you Rhaelan." She hugged me once more and I almost fell over when she did. I then got up and looked through the cupboards.

"Can we have pancakes?" She asked and I nodded, smiling.

"Of course we can have pancakes." I said and smiled as I began to make the pancakes. Once the pancakes were done, I set her at the table so she can eat and was a bit shocked when I heard scratching at the front door.

"What's that?" Rhaelan asked, and I just smiled. It was Avericks scent.

"Just the other wolf." I smiled and went to go open the door to let Averick in. His eyes seemed to widen and he looked up at me in question.

"Why are you human?" Averick asked through the mind link and I just smiled.

"Come on in and change in the other room. You need to come meet Rhaelan." I stepped aside and he came in, brushing against me as he did and I felt the Sparks of our bond through the simple brush of his fur. I went back into the kitchen and sat at the table with Rhaelan, smiling. Averick walked in after he got changed and took a seat next to me. Rhaelan looked at him, mouth full o pancakes before she swallowed as spoke.

"Is he the other doggy?" She asked and Averick nodded.

"My name is Averick." He smiled. Rhaelan looked at us, then smiled.

"Can you be my new mommy and daddy?!" She asked and I froze, eyes wide. Averick stared at her in astonishment, but since we didn't say anything she frowned and tears welled up in her eyes. She started to sniffle and whine and I got up, hugging her.

"Shhhh, don't cry... If you want me and Averick to be your mommy and daddy then okay." I said softly and she hugged me. Averick came over and hugged us both, pulling us close. Rhaelan then pulled us closer and smiled.

"Mommy! Daddy!" She giggled and laughed as she held us tighter. I felt tears on my shoulder and I pulled away slightly, seeing Rhaelan crying. My heart stung and I gently pulled her closer, kissing her forehead and gently rocked her back and forth as Averick held both of us. He picked us both up, carrying us to the living room and laying down. I situated us so I laid next to Averick and Rhaelan laid on top of him.

"It's okay Rhaelan... We won't leave you." I whispered to her and she sniffles as she smiled.