SEVEN.

It was Dalvin's day off from work and he was spending it in a very peculiar way.

Clicking on Google, he tapped the search bar and typed "girls named Lo that live in New York".

Although he didn't know her at all, he'd taken a liking to the girl who's order he'd taken at his job just a few days earlier. Ever since then, she kept popping up in his mind.

Seeing that there were no Google results for his search, he shook his head and tossed his phone to the side. He had attempted to search her up on social media too, but it didn't help considering he didn't know her full name. At that point, he just decided to give up.

For now.

Meanwhile, Carena was at her house enjoying her time off from work. She was snuggled under her covers smiling to herself as she scrolled through Dalvin's Tiktok account.

She made a mental note to do some of her own with a few of the sounds he used for his videos. He wasn't aware that she found his page at all—he didn't even know the sixteen year old found his Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, or Facebook accounts either.

It wasn't that hard for her to find him either—disregarding the fact that she came across some other man who went by the name of "Mr Dalvin" on social media. She exited off his pages when she realized he was a middle aged man who'd be talking about 'snake killas' and promoting a band by the name of "Jodeci"; whoever that was. She cringed and eventually found the Dalvin she was looking for.

"He's so cute," she whispered to herself, continuing to lurk.

K-Ci shut the door of the Lyft without saying anything to the driver. They were Middle Eastern and tried to make conversation with him, but he had no idea what they were saying to him because of their accent.

He adjusted the cap on his head and searched for a house with the numbers of 1104. Spotting it a couple seconds later, he approached it and pulled out his phone, tapping on the FaceTime log.

Soon as Javoria saw that her phone was ringing, she wasted no time on answering. Her and the male on the other side of the screen had matching smirks once the call connected.

"Come open the door."

"You're outside?" She asked, clearly excited.

"Nahhhh, I'm outside."

She smacked her teeth. "Don't play with me, K. I'll leave your ass out there."

"Can't joke with you for shit," K-Ci laughed at her attitude. "I was playin'. Now come open the door."

Javoria rolled her eyes, hanging up. A minute later, she opened up her front door and was standing face to face with K-Ci. As much as she tried to keep the mean mug, she failed and ended up smiling.

"You gon' stand there lookin' all goofy or you gon' hug me?" He asked.

Javoria didn't move nor say anything, but the smile stayed on her face so K-Ci brought it upon himself to pull her into his arms.

Indulged in his scent, she couldn't believe how much she thought he looked like one of the members from the group Jodeci.

They pulled away from the hug and once K-Ci stepped inside fully, he was greeted by her Pomeranian.