FOURTEEN.

"Is this the right place?" JoJo looked around.

Dalvin nodded. "I think so."

"I don't even know how we got here," DeVante thought out loud.

K-Ci walked up the stairs and onto the porch as the rest of his clique followed. He knocked on the door and awaited to be met with someone on the other side.

They heard some strange type of screaming sound before it swung open. Ris stood there with a dippy ass facial expression, staring at all of them.

"You'd expect me to be confused right now but I'm not cause I knew this was gonna happen."

"Are you SWINGMUSTDIE?" K-Ci cut straight to the chase.

"I am."

It was the author herself. Dalvin had did some intense lurking on wattpad and put two and two together, coming to the conclusion that she had something to do with how they jumped through decades just to get to the current generation.

K-Ci invited himself inside as the others followed after him. "Good, cause we got a complaint or two!"

"And why do you look familiar?" DeVante asked.

"DeVante, shut up. The readers ain't gon' understand."

"This ain't gon' take too long," JoJo helped himself to a seat. "We just got a couple questions for you and we'll be on our way."

"Are you familiar with an account on wattpad by the name of.....553-NAASTY?" K-Ci circled around Ris.

"We take it you listened to the album," DeVante assumed.

A smile similar to the Grinch's deviously came across Ris' face so naturally. "I did, it's my favorite of all time—just to throw that out there. And to answer your question K-Ci, yes, I do. What about it?"

"What...the hell....is 'Fast Forward'?" JoJo asked.

Ris didn't respond, she just stared at the ground with her mouth agape.

"You gon' answer the question or...." DeVante trailed off.

Dalvin spoke up. "We didn't actually read the book—we tried but every time we click on it, it just says 'story not found'. But we did notice the description of it and know it's about us time traveling."

"Which is crazy cause we," K-Ci gestured to him and the other three men in the room, "we randomly time traveled one day and here we are. You know why that is?"

"Look....all I wanna say is—blame Heavenly."

"Who?" A confused DeVante asked.

"GINSJUICE," Ris clarified.

"Call her ass up and tell her once we done with you, we gon' do the same thing with her!" K-Ci declared. "I got some words for her ass too."

"Wait a minute...." Ris thought for a second. "Do y'all....have Wattpad accounts?"

The quartet shared a glance amongst each other.