THIRTEEN.

"The four of us gotta start prepping since we're gonna be sharing the stage again soon," Present-day Dalvin said to present-day K-Ci over the phone. "You ready for it?"

"Hell no. I ain't gotta do shit cause I won't be showin' up," K-Ci responded.

Dalvin smacked his gum. "What you mean?"

"Just what I said. I ain't gon' be performing with y'all."

"Come on, nigga. Don't start with that shit. Now that DeVante is finally about to come outta hiding, you wanna be the next nigga to hide like you runnin' from the feds."

"Mothafucka, shut up. I ain't runnin' from no goddamn feds," K-Ci switched the phone over to his other ear. "I just got other things to do from time to time so Imma probably have to miss a show or two."

"This is all Sandy's fault," Dalvin mumbled.

"What the hell you say?"

"Nothing, man," Dalvin shook his head as if he could be seen. "Look, imma eventually be taking a trip to New York just for the hell of it. You wanna come with me?"

"No. I got things to do. Bye," K-Ci hung up on him.

Dalvin didn't let him stress him out. Instead, he went to Instagram. He clicked on the heart icon to see his few notifications, seeing a post from the 'JodeciGenie' account.

They reposted a photo of an individual—that same individual whose page he came across a while earlier. It was a bathroom mirror photo with the person's left leg propped up on the sink to show off his sneakers as he shirtlessly posed with his iPhone 7 in his left hand.

jodecigenie: Out here looking like Mr Dalvin 🎤🥁🎶 yummy #jodeci #mrdalvin #kcinjojo #devanteswing #realrnb #jodecifans #greatestbandofalltime #ncfinest #rnblegends #twinning
Iconiques: Omg he really does look like my man!! @mr.dalvin look boo, your twin!!

Dalvin scanned the photo, realizing how he and the other male had the same tattoos in the same places. That wasn't all—even the arched eyebrows were similar.

The aviator shades wearing man exited out of the app for a minute to go call Tionne. She didn't answer, so he shot her a text.

Dog Ass Nigga
Hey .. question ?
We got a secret son I don't know about ? 😂 Lol

Going back to Instagram, he continued to stare at the picture.

"This nigga must've got plastic surgery to look like me," Dalvin spoke to himself, shaking his head.

He remembered the username by heart so he typed it up in his search bar. Contemplating on sending the younger boy a DM, he decided against it and just blocked him—reporting his page afterwards.

Elsewhere, with the boys in the new age, K-Ci was on Wattpad about to send GINSJUICE a private message about some of the things he had complaints about in her 'Jodeci Typeshit' book—more importantly, the way he was portrayed in the 'Power Trip' chapters.

Despite his personal issues, he secretly was interested. He even had added the actual book based off the chapters to the library section.

Whenever the boys logged onto the orange ass app, they'd silent read. No voting, no comments, just scrolling and taking everything in.

Before he could even type a letter in the text box, a FaceTime call flashed across the screen. He let out a huff of upcoming irritation but answered nevertheless without his camera on.

"Yes, Javoria?"

"Why'd you answer like that?" She questioned. "Like I'm bothering you?"

The two of them had barely spoke lately, falling off for, what Javoria thought to be, an unknown reason.

"I was just in the middle of doing somethin'."

"If you don't wanna talk to me then just say that."

"Okay. I don't wanna talk to you," and with that, K-Ci hung up on her then blocked her number.

Going back to what he was doing, he shouted out, "I'm about to file a complaint to GINSJUICE!"

"Oh yeah, I should do the same with SWINGMUSTDIE," Dalvin came into the room. "Jodecidal Advisory would be ten times better if she ain't make me be so dumb in pretty much episode."

"Imma have to have a talk with her too," DeVante entered the conversation. "She gon' have to change that name or somethin'."

Dalvin snapped his fingers. "That reminds me!"

JoJo stared at him, awaiting for him to finish. "Of.....?"

"I remembered something."

"And what did you remember?" K-Ci questioned.

"Y'all probably ain't gon' believe me but...I think I figured out how and why we time traveled," Dalvin revealed.

"Yeah, it happened when K slapped that pointless ass quarter out your hand," DeVante connected his phone to the charger. "Tell us somethin' we don't know."

Dalvin shook his head. "No, it's not that. It's something else. Lemme show y'all what I discovered."

He unlocked his phone and the other three males gathered around him, taking in all the information Dalvin provided them with.

short chapter, I know, I'm sorry. 💔 the next one will be longer, I promise! and let's just pretend like a time skip has happened so they can be in 2023 now 😭