TWENTY-FIVE.

"Youngboy is not over Durk, stamped!"

"Anybody who disagrees is smokin', poppin' percs and shit. Yo, who better though? Durk or Herb?"

Dalvin took the time to think. "I listen to both so I don't know. It depends on the day. Lil Baby the hardest out right now though."

K-Ci nodded. "That's fair."

The boys found themselves in a music discussion as they shopped at the mall, looking for clothes to buy for the upcoming party.

"Ain't he the one who be like 'I'm the young CEO, Suge'?" JoJo inserted himself in the convo.

Dalvin gave him a strange look. "Nigga, no. That's DaBaby."

"So who the hell is Lil Baby?"

"'Drip too hard, don't stand too close, you gon' fuck around and drown off this waaaveee!'" K-Ci recited the lyrics to the rapper's song. "Man, whatever. You probably still lost. De, who you listen to?"

"Jack Harlow," DeVante answered.

K-Ci went over to a pair of New Balances that were on display. "Y'all think I should cop these newbies? I could match 'em with the Essentials hoodie I just got!"

"Yeah, that'd go together nice....on you," Dalvin said with a hint of shade being thrown. "While you do that, imma go check out the dunks."

They brought their shoes of choice and left out the store about fifteen minutes later.

"I'm glad you got a new pair of shoes cause if you was gon' be walkin' around in them bummy ass orange crocs tonight, I was gon' disown you," JoJo spoke to his brother with a head shake. "Anyway! Y'all better not embarrass me in front of Azalea."

K-Ci scoffed, flagging his hand in the air. "Ain't nobody gon' embarrass yo' ass! You need to worry 'bout embarrassing ya' self, nigga."

"This our first party in the new generation so I'm excited to see how they have fun. But who y'all think is the finer baby mom? Jayda or Ari?" Dalvin sparked up another debate as the four went toward the direction of the food court.

Night had fell and the party had begun but the boys had planned to show up fashionably late. Javoria and Angelina sat together in one area of the bnb.

"I don't know how imma tell K-Ci that he ain't get the job."

"Damn, he really finna be walking around unemployed."

"And he keeps asking me if I know anything and I have to keep acting like I don't. My manager told me that he bombed his interview, like it was a disgrace!" Javoria explained, noticing another girl walking up to them. "Is that Haven?"

Since the groupchat had been made, everyone had the time to thoroughly get acquainted with each other. Following their social media accounts, joining group FaceTime calls from time to time, and stuff like that.

Angelina scrunched her face up. "It looks like it but I don't know why she's coming over here. I'm still kinda skeptical about her ass."