TEN.

"Wanna see my cat?" Angelina grinned, speaking into her phone.

"What kinda cat we talkin' 'bout?" DeVante inquiried.

Angelina playfully rolled her eyes. "Nigga, I'm talking about an actual cat. Come to the camera!"

She turned her front camera on and pulled her black and white kitten close to her. "This is Pumpkin! Pumpkin, meet De!" She introduced, giving the pet a kiss.

"She named this mothafucka Pumpkin?" K-Ci walked by, interfering in the conversation as he peered down at the screen.

DeVante moved the phone away to where K-Ci couldn't see and luckily, his camera wasn't on. "Why you name it Pumpkin?"

"First thing that came to mind when I saw her," Angelina shrugged, turning her camera off.

"Why you got me on paused?" DeVante asked as soon as she did it.

"Why do you have me on paused?" Angelina shot back.

"I don't want my camera on."

"Well I don't want my camera on either."

"But you just had your camera on."

Angelina sighed, smiling as she turned her camera back on. "You're annoying."

Meanwhile, Javoria rolled her eyes as she listened to the ringing sound of the FaceTime call she was making. Just as she was about to hang up on the last ring, the call connected.

"Yo?" K-Ci answered, somewhat dryly.

"Umm....why haven't I heard from you?" She wondered. "And you had the audacity to leave me on seen earlier."

"I did? When?" A clueless K-Ci asked.

Javoria's facial expression described her current mood with him. "K-Ci, let's not play dumb right now."

"I ain't playing, I really don't remember leaving you on read."

"Well maybe if you check yo' mothafuckin' phone and look in our messages, you'll remember!"

K-Ci went to the green icon and clicked on he and Javoria's message thread, which was the only thread he had pinned. He saw that she sent him three messages and he never responded.

"Oh, I see it now," he went back to the camera. "My bad. I ain't even know my read receipts was on."

"Mmhm. Bye," Javoria ended the call.

K-Ci snapped his head back in disbelief, dialing her number back. She purposely waited a few rings before answering.

"What?"

"I know damn well you ain't just hang up on me," he propped the phone up. "And I know you ain't answer this phone call talkin' 'bout some 'what?'"

"And did." Javoria responded. "You gon' do something about it? Oh, okay."

"Talk to me when you ain't got that sour ass attitude," K-Ci hung up.