6

It has been three days since I met Ayna and Mers. I've gotten closer with everyone. Especially Zach. We all hung out a bit but always with the boys so we decided we should go alone to the mall and buy bikinis for when we go on the vacation.

We're meeting Madelin there too. So I'm super excited. The last few days were perfect and I was mentally and physically feeling so much better.

Though the idea of swimming in front of everyone and them seeing my body and cuts makes me nervous. But I'll find some excuse.

I look at the clock again.

Half an hour until we go out.

I've already dressed and now I'm implying my makeup.

As I'm done I step away further from the mirror and look at myself.

I'm wearing some basketball shorts and a flannel with short sleeves. I curled my hair so they're in waves falling down my shoulders and I did myself an eyeliner.

I look so good. That makes me smile.

I check the time again. Fifteen minutes and Mers is going to be here with her car.

I sigh. That's too much time and I'm so excited.

I just lay on the end of my bed and stare in the ceiling. The urge is still there but not so much anymore. I know I haven't been here for much time but it already feels like home. Alex, Lach, Kian, Ayna, Mers and Zach.

Zach.

I sigh. When I see it's ten minutes until they're here I take my bag and head downstairs.

I find Zachary eating in the kitchen.

"Heyy." I make my way into the kitchen and hug him over his shoulders from behind.

"Hey, Valeri." He greets as I pull away.

He looks at me and his mouth falls open.

"What? Is there something wrong?" I tease him.

He quickly clears his throat with his eyes still on me.

"You look gorgeous." He finally stutters.

"Thank you Zach." I smile at him and sit on the opposite chair.

"Soo where is Alex?"

"Probably asleep or something." He shrugs with his shoulders and continues eating. "You're going out with  girls?"

"Yeahh and I'm so excited." I smile at the thought. "They'll be here in a few minutes."

"Well, have fun." He puts the dishes into a dishwasher. "Be careful and have your phone with you, okay?" He says as he pulls me into his arms. I put my hands around his waist and breath in his smell.

So familiar...

We stay like that until we hear a car pull into the driveway. I step away and take my bag.

"When will you be home?" Zachary calls out.

"I'll text you." I yell as I slam the front door.

I run down the stairs to the car.

"Heyy how are you?" Ayna asks from the passenger seat.

I put my elbows on either of their seats.

"I feel so good. You?" I look from Ayna to Mers.

"We're so excited for the vacations. It will be the same as it was last year and we had so much fun." Mers says. "And now you'll be there as well and that makes it even better." She smiles at me.