22

"No please don't."

"Don't what?" He says as he pushes me back on the bed.

I quickly get up but his friend is there too. He takes me into his arms and pushes me back down.

They both tower over me.

"Please don't." I beg as Cade lifts up my dress. I hit his hand but it doesn't help.

"Don't make a sound or it'll be so much worse." He threatens.

I have to find Alex or Zach. Anyone.

I know what's about to happen so I do the only thing Cade told me not to do.

I yell for Alex.

I immediately regret it as his hand finds its way to my face.

I don't hear anything. And I can't say anything because his friend's palm is now covering my mouth.

I can hear someone unbuckling his belt but I keep my eyes shut.

"You're doing great, baby. Don't move." I can feel him now. His hot breath is on my cheek and I feel like throwing up.

I feel him thrust inside and tears sting my eyes. I try to push him off but someone is holding my legs and I know their hands will leave bruises.

He's rough. I can't fight anymore so I just lie there staring at the door with hope that someone will come looking for me.

I wake up in sweat. I try to cuddle up next to Zach.

But no one is here.

The realisation hits me.

So I just lie back down hugging my pillow as if it was Zach.

The pills didn't completely work.

I breathe in the smell of Zach's shirt that I'm wearing but it isn't the same. He should've been here, next to me, but I fucked up.

I try to sleep again but I can't. I move around for probably around an hour or more trying to find a comfortable position. After some more time I give up.

I open the drawer and take out more sleeping pills. I pour them on my palm and swallow them all.

They should work.

I don't want to try Rohypnol because if Alex or Zach find me asleep and try to shake me awake, I'm going to end up in hospital. Plus it's only a few hours until morning.

I slide back in bed and close my eyes. I can feel them slowly kick in. It takes a while, but when it does, I fall into a dreamless sleep.

~~~

A painful headache wakes me up the next morning, but I don't have the energy to actually get out of bed.

I don't have energy to do anything, so I just lie there.

A few memories from last night come back. Ryan. Weed. Pills.

At the thought of break up with Zach, I cover my head with a blanket and try to fall asleep again.

ZACHARY

It's evening and Valeri didn't come out of her room all day. Alex went to check up on her and said that she isn't feeling alright.

He left for work a few hours ago and left me home with his sister. I haven't seen her since yesterday's dinner and I'm trying to stay away, because she broke up with me, so I'm assuming she doesn't want to be in my presence.