8

The next morning I wake up with Zachary sleeping next to me. His dark hair is falling over his eyes as he breathes slowly. I sit up and look around. I hear others downstairs so it must be late.

Not wanting to wake Zach I quietly get out of bed. I take some clothes from my wardrobe and enter the bathroom. I still have his hoodie on me. The cold water wakes me up completely. After I change my clothes I put Zach's hoodie back on and go back into my bedroom again.

Zach is awake now and he's sitting on my bed.

This is so awkward.

"Morning." He says with his sleepy voice. He looks at my clothes and then smirks up at me.

"Hey." I softly say and return a grin.

"How are you?" Zach asks as he gets up and towers over me. He clears his throat.

"I'm great." Please get me out of here.

The others save me when we hear laughter coming from the kitchen.

"We should get downstairs." I quickly slip out of the room. I hear him follow me as I walk down the stairs.

We enter the kitchen together.

"We thought a bear ate you two." Mers laughs out.

Alex eyes me suspiciously and I feel ashamed. What was I thinking when I invited his best friend to sleep in my bed? It was nothing but still.

I sit next to Lach who is throwing strawberries in Ayna's mouth. Mers is hyping them up and Kian is rolling his eyes.

Interesting.

Madelin is chatting with Alex who's staring at me.

I sit down opposite him and hear a chair next to mine move. Zach sits down beside me.

"Valeri." My brother says. "You should pack your things."

"Hold up. Are you kicking her out?" Lach takes a step closer to me. "Are you kicking her out just because she was sleeping with Zachy? You can't blame her, man, I'd happily do that too."

Mers laughs out loud.

I give Lach a murder look and he jumps back.

"Shut up dude I'm not kicking her out. We're going on vacation tomorrow so we should all get ready. Same goes for you."

There's an uncomfortable silence.

"Ooooooh. My bad. I forgot." His cheeks turn red.

"So when are we going?" Zachary asks trying to change the subject.

I gratefully smile at him.

"Tomorrow morning. We need a few hours to get there." Madelin says.

They start going home one by one.

Zach makes me a toast and when I finally eat it it's just me he and Alex.

Zach seems to finally notice his best friend's wary look.

"It was nothing." Zach holds up his hands.

"I just couldn't sleep outdoors so we went inside. And I asked him to stay because I'm scared of the dark." I mumble the last part.

Alex lets out a sigh. "Alright I guess. I mean I have no say in what you two are doing."

After we finish our conversation I run up to my bedroom. I don't know what to do so I start packing my things. Alex gave me a suitcase.

My phone gets me out of my thoughts.

I pick it up.

THE HOTTEST BITCHES ALIVE🔥😍😈