four

ferran and gavi set up the twister mat on the floor while pedri took out the spinner.

"let's do two people at a time. mia and i will go first." ferran sounded a little bit too excited.

i spun the spinner for them and directed them where to move. after a little bit, neither of them were falling so i pretend to spin it but didn't. instead, i made them go into the hardest position, making them both fall on the floor.

mia somehow landed on top of ferran. they stared into each others eyes and didn't move.

"come on, get up." gavi said, interrupting whatever just happened between them.

they got up but ferran whispered something into mia's ear. her whole face turned completely red and she slapped his arm, making him smirk.

"pedri, you and julia should go." mia winked at me.

"what do you say? ready to lose?" he smiled, taking my hand and pulling me up from the couch and led me over to the mat.

"only one of us is losing and it's not going to be me." i smiled.

"we'll see about that."

mia spun the spinner for us. it started off easy, telling us where to put our feet, but as soon as we had to put our hands somewhere it became harder.

"still think you'll win?" he smirked, watching me struggle to stay up already.

"trust me, i got this." i said unconfidently.

after mia spun it a few more times, giving us new directions each spin, my arms started to grow weak. i didn't want to lose though, i'm very competitive.

pedri's body was directly next to mine, one slight move and we'd be touching. i decided to move a bit, pushing into him lightly. it caught him off guard and he fell onto the floor. i stood up, brushing off my hands and plopping back into the couch.

"told you i'd win." i smiled.

"only cus you cheated." he smiled. "i'll be right back, i'm gonna go to the bathroom."

"gavi! you're the last one to go. who do you want to go with you?" mia asked.

"hmmm." he acted like he was thinking before looking straight at me. "julia, come play again."

"do i have to?" i complained.

"yes." he stood in front of me, waiting for me to get up. "try not to cheat this time." he whispered into my ear when i did.

i don't know why, but every time he said something it made me annoyed. i rolled my eyes at him as mia started spinning it again.

my arms were already sore so i tried to pick the easiest positions. a few spins later, our bodies were entangled and in a weird position. one of his legs were in between mine, the other on the outside, and his arms were next to mine. his body was hovering over me, so close that i could smell his cologne. it smelt really good by the way.

ferran's phone rang and he stepped out of the room to take it while mia continued to spin. i tried my best to get out of the position but it was hard. with one last spin, we moved and our faces were so close together. we were breathing hard on each other as our lips were inches apart. he smirked and i knew i had enough.

"you win. my arms hurt too bad." i pushed myself  up from under him, causing him to tumble onto the ground.

"that's no fun." he complained and got up. for the second time already tonight, i gave him a dirty look. "there it is again. that look. why do you hate me?"