ten

pedri and i pulled into his driveway and hopped out of the car. he led the way to his front door, pulling out his keys to unlock it. when he got it open, he put his hand on my lower back, leading me through his door before he went inside himself. i felt my cheeks heat up a bit from the sudden contact of his gesture.

"are you hungry?" he asked me.

"um, a little bit. why?" i responded as we walked into his kitchen.

"sit down." he pulled out one of the stools that surrounded his kitchen island.

"why?" i asked but did as he said.

"i'll cook some breakfast for us." he smiled.

"you cook?"

"a little bit, don't sound so shocked. i can make the easy stuff. i hope you like pancakes."

"i love pancakes."

"good."

he pulled out a bowl and the ingredients, starting to mix everything together. when he finished mixing, he pulled out a pan and cooked them all a few at a time.

it only took a short amount of time, around 15 minutes, but the whole time i was watching pedri. he looked up at me occasionally and smiled sweetly at me, but even then, i didn't look away.

when he finished making them, he placed a plate full of pancakes in front of me, along with two other plates so we could take what we wanted. he sat down next to me and we filled our plates with food.

"wow, this is really good." i told him, taking my first bite.

"you thought it would be bad?" he asked.

"kinda, a little bit." i smiled a little. he looked at me with a shocked face, playfully adding a look of hurt. "i'm just kidding, don't worry. i thought it would be amazing."

"oh yeah?"

"yeah." i smiled again as he smirked before we turned our attention back to our food.

-

we finished our breakfast pretty quickly before pedri excused himself to shower. i followed him up and sat on his bed, waiting for him to finish. he plugged his phone in and sat it on the nightstand before walking down the hallway and into the bathroom.

not long after i heard the water turn on, his phone started to ring continuously. i didn't want to snoop but it might've been important so i made my way towards the bathroom.

"hey pedri?" i knocked on the door.

"what's up?" he said loudly so that i could hear though the closed door and running water.

"you're phone is like blowing up. i just wanted to let you know in case it was important."

"can you answer it for me? i'll be done in like 10 minutes."

"okay, yeah."

"thank you jul."

i walked back to his room and surprisingly, his phone was still going off. i picked it up and saw lots of notifications. what else did i expect? he's famous. most of them were silenced though besides a bunch of texts and calls from a group chat. that must've been why his phone was making so much noise.

i settled back down on his bed and opened his phone to the group chat. he told me to answer them so i guess this isn't really snooping.

força barça 💙❤️

ansu
guys i'm so bored right now

araújo
bro training just ended like
an hour ago