CUTIE PIE...

Hello my extended family...❤️✨
Your stubborn is back..
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After they posted the post on insta... They both went out for the dinner where KD KM TD and TD is waiting for them...

KM:teju had good sleep...

Teja:yes maa...

She said with a smile... She looked at T and TM... She went and hug both of them...

Teja:aaiii baba.... Tujhe lahan mulgi aata aai honaar... (Your little will become a

TM:mahite mala... ( I know) mala khupsh aadand walatle jaa news sobat... (I was very hearing hearing this news)

TD: bara... Swatache aani barachi kalaji gya... Hm.. (keep yourself and your child healthy)

Teja nodds her head... She again hugs TD... He too hugs her back...

Karan smiled seeing her happy... Although he tried to understand what she was talking with her parents but... You know right... TM looked at him and Chuckles...

TM:Tula samjhla kaa...?

Karan shook his head...

Teja chuckles...

Karan:badi hasi AA rhi hai tujhe... Mujhe todha samjha thik haina...

Teja:acha batana jara ki kya samjha...

Aai:acha bass mere bete ko pareshan mat kar...

Teja:haww aai... Mein kya hu fir...

KD:acha acha... Stop this conversation.... Now let's go and have the food... Teju you need rest and tere bolne pe we have allowed you to shoot... But you know the drill right...

Teja:yes papa...

Karan:ye nhi sunnegi mein likh ke deta hu papa...

KD:kyu nhi sunnegi mujhe pata hai meri beti meri baat sunnegi... Haina teju...

He puts the hand on her head and caress it...

Teja:yes papa.

She hugs him...

After that they had their dinner and after dinner... TD and TM went home as they will leave for States tomorrow morning... And Teja and Karan went to their room...

They both changed into comfy fits and sat in the balcony... It was near to January end and the weather in Mumbai is very good...

Karan:this feeling is so unreal na...

Teja:very much... I can't believe...

She was feeling cold so she snuggles to Karan and Karan wraps his hand around her...

Karan:you are fine right... Kyuki...

Teja:sunny i know... You are worried for my health... But believe me... Mujhe Jo bhi pain and jo feeling aa rhi thi itne dino se... Vo sab chali gyi iss news ko sunne ke... This news is so unreal to believe... Can you believe hum next 9 months mein parents bann jayenge...

Karan:mein toh teen saal se ek parent ho...

Teja ooked at him in confusion...

Karan:lallu tu hi toh meri first baby hai... You will always be my first priority... No one can replace you my baby...

Teja:pakka na... You know sab bolte hai ki baby hone ke baad couple mein pyaar Kam hojata hai... Aisa nhi hoga na sunny...

Karan:never my baby... Tu humesha mere liye sabse phele hai... Even before our baby...

Teja kissed him on his lips while he to reciprocate it with some passion...

After breaking the kiss...

They both went inside and slept as they have a schedule plan for tomorrow...

Next day,

Karan woke up first and saw the time it was 9 in the morning... He adores his little wife... Kissed her forehead cheeks chin and finally peak her lips...

She was sleeping soundly... So he went out heated her water and started to make the chai for them... Ghee

He made the chai and went in with both things...and started to wake her up...

Karan:laddoo... Baby uth...

Teja:hmm... Sunny do minute...

With this she makes her head up and puts it on his lap and snuggles to it... Karan smiles seeing her cute anda face... And kissed her cheeks...

Teja:ahh... Sunny sone do...

Karan:nhi... Utho abhi...

Teja:huh...! Fine uth gyi...

Karan:cutie pie...

Karan's lips curved into a smile seeing the glow on her face...

Karan:Haye Mera laddo tu kitna glow kar rha hai subha subha....

Teja smiled and kissed him on his cheeks...

Karan:chalo... Now have this your water and then your tea... I will keep your dress ready till then okay...

Teja nodds like a child...

Teja had her water bad then went to the closet where Karan is selecting the first for both of them... She had a sip of tea and then forwards the cup to Karan... He took the cup and takes a sip... After a small tea session of them... They forwarded to have their breakfast...

Om the breakfast table...

Teja:sunny aaj hume kis show pe jaana hai...

Karan:vo toh Omi batayega...

Omi:aaj shayad se hume interviews ke liye jaana hai... Shows mein we have to go from tomorrow because tomorrow is Monday so the reality show will start the shoot from tomorrow...

Karan:okay then...

Omi:haa Friday you and bhabhi have to go bigg Boss for the promotions...

Karan:kyu baki sab...

Omi:they are not available Friday ko... Prince Bhai is going back to punjab kyuki yuvi bhabhi wahi hai aur RV toh states jaane wale hai...

Karan:haa RV ne bataya tha... Chalo koi na...

Teja:haa mein toh bohot excited hu... Finally kitne dino baad shoot pe jaana hai... Mein pakk gyi thi Ghar par rehke...

Karan:for your kind information tu sirf do din Ghar pe thi...

Teja:haa toh that is also so much...

Karan:kuch nhi ho sakta hai iska... Cutie... Chal ab jaldi kha...

He forwards the morasal to eat...

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

Here is the new update for today... Also guys can someone make me a good story cover... I need it for this story itself... It would be nice of you all...

Target
Votes:130+
Comments:35+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️