THE TRUTH ABOUT PAST!

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

[Disclaimer: so if you have not read my previous series of this book..! Do refer to chp where Umar and vidhi's marriage prep is shown!]

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan looks at her kneely and observing all the features of her and instantly Hugs her as if she will fade away any second... Teja rubs his back in order to make him calm again...

KD and KM understanding the situation went inside and Karan was a bit calm then before Teja tried to stand up in order to get him some water, but Karan hold her tightly...

Karan: remember jab punjab se meri bua dadi aai thi and we had a very big fight with her and then her son Varun...

Teja:haa yes I remember...

Karan:unse mile mujhe 10 saal hogye... It was a night time i was coming back from hostel after almost 3 months di jiju and everyone was present it was actually my birthday month...

Teja:sunny listen i know you just telling so that i know everything i want you to be very comfortable first and then start something...

Karan:teju i am with for almost 4 years now and we are married for almost 1 year... And not telling you the biggest past and truth of my life was my biggest mistake please let me rectify it... I promise iske baad tumhe jo karna hai karna... If it it costs...

Teja insteadly keeps her hand on his month and shook her head...

Teja:never... I will never leave you sunny...

Karan:it was my birthday month and it was the 21st birthday of mine papa was back from his duty everyone in the family wanted to celebrate my birthday with a bash... Di's jiju sab aaye the... Even bua dadi and his son Varun... At that time Varun was nearly 18 years and he had a girlfriend named Divya..

Teja:one second the same Divya...

Karan:the same Divya, the wedding planner of Umar and Vidhi's marriage...

Teja:but how can...

Karan:mein bata rha hu rukk ja do minute... Varun wanted ki uski girlfriend meri birthday party attend kare taki usko Divya ke sath time mile... Toh Divya party mein toh aai... She came to party as my friend... Varun was on cloud nine as he got time with his girlfriend... Bass yahi galti kar di mene...

Karan looked down... Teja holds his face and kisses his forehead...

Karan:uske baad after the party Varun passed out along with Divya... Out of concern mein Varun ke paas gya usko uthnane ke liye but Divya mere upar aagyi... And ussi wakt Varun and Bua dadi aagyi... And Varun ne dekha and usne misunderstand Kiya situation ko and...

He again crouches his head and this time with tears filled his eyes... Teja knew this is nothing from the real truth but seeing this state of Karan teja's heart was breaking, she felt someone stabbed her heart... Seeing her life her Jaan her little like this is not something she has seen before... Even she had tears in her eyes...

Teja:baby... You need to let it out... Aap jitna apne andar rakhoge utha vo khayega aapko... Sunny baby let it out... Let your tears fall... I am your wife your better half and your soulmate, tum mere saamne ro sakte ho...

Karan looks at her... He hughs her tightly and then starts to sob... Teja let him cry his heart out he needed it from a long time... Teja rubs his back back and forth again and again...

She felt his movements got stopped... She looks at him and found his eyes closed...

She patts his cheek... And found that his fever has shot up again...

Teja:sunny... Sunny..

Omi comes out and saw Teja struggling to wake Karan up... He come to them...

Omi:bhabhi kya hua Bhai ko...

Teja:fever shot up hogya... He is unconscious... Help me to take him to the room...

Omi:haa... Mein doctor ko call karta hu...

Teja:haa...

Teja with the help of Omi took Karan in their room and made him sleep on the bed... Teja sat on the side and took his head on her lap and started to press it...

Omi:bhabhi doctor ne bola ki......

To be continued...

_______________________________________________

There you go with update finally... I will be todha sa irregular because of my practicals and all... But i will try to update.... Also suggestions needed..!

Complete the target to get the update ASAP...

Target
Vote:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️