ANNAPRASHAN

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

It's been a week since our little mirai got her vaccination and by god's grace she was all fine just a mild fever in the mid night... Karan also signed the movie as a lead role in dharma productions collaborating with Rohit Shetty films...

Teja was now more involved into her home life... Still Karan tells her to work... Atleast the collaboration of her social media... She will work but not for now as mirai is very small for her to live without her parents...

Today,

Our little Mirai will have her first food... Today it's her annaprashan ceremony... Teja wanted the ceremony to be very private with a very small amount of people gathering them... So it's in their home only...

The whole house was decorated with fresh flowers and flower vases... The guest list only had tejran's mutual friends like jass, Omi, nik, prince, ranvijay, adaa and aneri... Namish was also invited but he couldn't come... And there families...

Karan was looking after the arrangements... Teja was making the food for her daughter along with KM and TM...

Karan also made something which he didn't reveal... He will once they start the ceremony...

It was almost late afternoon... So everyone got ready for the ceremony...