NOT A GOOD MOTHER?

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan went and get changed... He wore his night suit as he is too tired... But now his first priority is teju... He came out and saw mirai was sitting on the bed with a grumpy face...

Mirai looks at Karan and she gave him the bestest smile ever, and her single smile made his heart smile and tiredness whooshed away from the window... He goes to her and picks her up in his arms...

Mirai snuggles her head in his neck and Karan caressed her back...

Karan:papa missed you so much baby...

Mirai looks at him and she kissed his cheek...

Mirai:mirai mishhh you...

Karan:awle my baby missed me...

Mirai again kissed his cheek.... Just then they heard someone doing doing a touchwood thing...

Karan turns and looks at teju who was looking a bit pale due to all of the things she had been going through recently... But still she gave them a smile... Mirai looks at her and her eyes again started to tear... Karan looks at her worried...

Karan:kya hua princess aap to kyu reh ho...

Teju just looks at her and she opens her arms to take mirai but she didn't go to her, instead she snuggles herself to Karan more... Karan gave a questioning look to teju and she put her head down... Karan goes to her and saw teju was silently crying....

He got worried seeing both his girls crying...

Karan:laddo baby kya hua hai... Tum dono aise kyu roo reh ho...

Teja:sunny vo... Amm...

Karan:laddo kuch hua hai... Is there something I should know...

Teja keeps her head down... And after a moment she narrated the whole thing happened after he went to his shoot... And he keenly listened to her and didn't reacted...

Teja:sunny i swear mujhe nhi chillana sacchi... Pata nhi kya hogya tha... Mene meri Jaan pe chilla Diya... she was crying... And i was the reason why she was crying.... Sunny i couldn't even controlled my mood with her... Sunny i am not a good mother... I shouted at her... I scolded her...

Karan didn't reacted anything.... He just went outside without even i looking at her... And she knew he was upset with her because of her behaviour... She sat down on the bed crying...

She didn't wanted to do anything... She wasn't feeling herself in the morning itself... It was a very messed up morning for her especially...

She didn't got to know when the door opened and shut... Karan came and sat beside her... She felt the dip in the bed beside her... She slowly looks at the side and saw karan sitting on the bed...

He wasn't even looking at her... And his silence was killing her... She didn't had any option but to get up and started to go the bathroom to get ready for the day... Karan didn't even bulged... As she went inside... She stood under the shower for almost half an hour...

Later she came out and saw a new bedsheet spread on the bed... Then she realised she spoiled the bedsheet... Again tears filled her eyes...

Teja:kuch sahi nhi ho rha hai mere sath... Kal raat se hi... First my cramps over powering me and i scolded my own daughter... Next i got fainted... And then Karan is not talking to me...kyu bappa aise kar rhe ho... Kya kharab kar diya mene aise ki aap mere sath aise kar rhe ho...

She went to the dresser and she saw Karan was sitting there with mirai... She thought not to disturb them... And started to go out of the room... Just then she heard karan's voice after about an hour she heard him calling her....

Karan:is she our daughter?

This question made her teary and she looks back at Karan who was already looking at her...

Teja:what are saying...

Karan:answer my question...

He said in a straight tone....

Teja: ofcourse sunny.... But why are you saying like that...

Karan:kyuki i don't feel like she is! You just scolded her and you are crying so much... Look at her ye toh bhul bhi gyi hai tune usse daata tha...

He places mirai on the bed and comes to Teja... She was looking down the whole time...

Karan:pheli baat ye jo tune subha se sar niche kar ke rakha haina usse upar kar.... Jabse aaya hu tab se dekh rha hu... You didn't even looked at me... Kyu... Just because you scolded mirai... You really think that i would get mad in this thing...

Teja looks at him with shock...

Karan:haa no doubt todha bura laga when you said you scolded her but then mumma made me realise ki how you were feeling at that time... And i know how much you love her... And for a matter of fact, even if your scolded her its totally your right... She was listening to you so you did because even you were not well... And i know who grumpy you are when you are on your periods... Isiliye mujhe chod ke nhi jaana tha tujhe... And ye kya laga rakha hai ki i am not a good mother to her... You are the best mother to her... I know how much of guilty you are for just one line you said to her....

Teju immediately hugs him tightly...

Teja: sacchi mujhe nhi pata tha ki kya hogya mujhe... I didn't wanted to but it happened...

Karan:it's okay baby... Chalta hai... Ab tu nhi daategi toh kon daatega... Kyuki mein toh nhi daat sakta apni princess ko...

Teju chuckles...

Teja:i am sorry...

Karan:vo toh bolna hi hai... Kyu nhi batay mujhe tu behosh hogyi thi haa...?

She looks at him and he was glaring her...

Teja:mujhe tumhe pareshan nhi karna tha isliye...

Karan:laddo tu kab samjhegi ki tu mujhe pareshan nhi kar sakti kabhi... You know how much i got worried when I came home and mom welcomed with me the news of you getting unconscious...

Teja:sorry na... Ab kal daatna aaj ke liye bohot hogya...

Karan chuckles at his baby... Who was pouting at him... He looks at mirai who wasn't looking at them and leans in and pecked her lips...

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Bohot jyada achi nhi chal rhi hai story?? Like all lovey dovey!! Kuch lekar aana hai?? What say??? Something big? I do have a idea but i need your suggestions too for this... Also if my idea didn't work out well... I may end the story on a happy note!!!!

But that's the last thought for now to me...

Suggestionssssss!!!!!!!!

Also maata ki chuki incoming!!!!

Mirai's first birthday incoming!!!

Chalo i need ideas kyuki ye sab toh ek hi part mein hojayega..!

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️