BABY KUNDRRA'S NAME 🧿💌

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update..

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

It's been a week since teju and our little princess have came to their home... Poonam di and jiju had to leave due to medical emergencies... But rest everyone is staying back...

A beautiful morning of tejran with their little princess sleeping in between them... Karan was cuddling to his princess... Teja woke up and saw the scene... She had tears seeing them sleeping peacefully with each other...

Karan woke up and saw her in tears... He quickly puts the princess on the bed and goes to teja's side...

Karan:kya hua baby pain hai kahi pe... Kuch hua... Stitches pain ho rhi hai...

Teja shook her head...

Teja:nhi... As a women i have always dreamt of our kid sleeping cuddling to you and now witnessing it feels like a dream...

Karan:aww le my baby... Tu emotional hogyi subha subha...

Teja:naa... See na she is sleeping so nicely...

Karan:yes... Aaj hume iski vaccination ke liye toh Jana hai... And your stitches will also get removed today na..

Teja nods...

Teja:finally todha acha lagega... Still pain hai todha...

Karan:i wish mein kuch kar pata tere liye...

Teja:kar toh rehe ho you are standing with me along me in every step of this journey... Be it out marriage our pregnancy and now new phase of our life our little kiddo... We both will make sure to give her the best life and give her all the eticates which we both have...

Karan:yes my Jaan... We will...

Teja looks at him in his eyes... Karan understood what she wants... Karan leans in to kiss her lips... They were both to kiss when baby Kundrra's cry disturbed them...

Karan:ahh... Itne log Kam the ki ek aur...

Teja:shut up she is our daughter...

Karan:yeah right... You get ready i will make her ready... Just tell me which dress... Also i will pick out your dress...

Karan said while taking the baby to his lap...

Teja:i will get ready first let me feed her... Then some other work... Warna pareshaan karegi tumhe...

Teja sat on the bed with legs folded and puts a pillow on her lap and then take the baby... While she was feeding the baby she felt pain in between her legs... And it was getting increased... Teja shouts in pain... Karan who was picking outfit for both of his girls came out ranning...

Teja:sunny call mumma... Jaldi se...

Karan:hua kya..

Teja:first call her... It's paining alot...

Karan rans outside and call KM as she is also a gynec... She come to Teja and told her to keep the baby on the bed and she saw her stitches were getting opened on its own which happens in many cases...

KM:don't panic... Lay down on your back... Take a deep breath... Karan bring my kit from my cardboard... It's in the left drawer...

Karan rans and brings the kit to her... KM told everyone to wait outside... She looks at teja who was crying in pain...

KM:it's okay... Mein hu na... I think we should remove the stitches... I do have some emergency kit uske baad we will visit to hospital...

Teja:mamma bohot pain ho rha hai...