INTERVIEWS..

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

_______________________________________________

After the breakfast they both left for the interviews... The interviews were planned in a studio so all the channels can come and interview... Teja and Karan  went to changing room...

After changing Karan came to teja's room to check her wheather she is fine or not... Or did she had her juice...

He enters and saw her getting her hairs done... He came forward and kisses her forehead...

Karan:are you fine..? Juice liya tune...? Kuch khaya... Khaya toh hai hi nhi tune... Pura nasta aise hi pack padha hai...

Teja:sunny... Chup... Kitna bolte ho... Mene juice liya and nasta nhi kiya kyuki Mera Mann nhi kar rha hai... Aur ab mein ready hu... Chale interview ke liye...

Karan shook her head... Teja looked at him in confusion...

Teja:kyu??

Karan:phele tu kuch khayegi fir hum shoot ke liye jaayenge...

Teja:but...

Karan:no... See i have brought you waffles... You want them...

Teja:yes...

She took the package in her hand and starts to eat the waffle... After eating Karan cleans her face...

Karan:chalo... Let's go ...

They both went out...

Their outfit..

So they had 5 interviews lined up

So they had 5 interviews lined up... (A/N : will only write about one interview..!)

They both came outside and found RV and Prince ready...

RV:teji ab kaisi hai tabiyat...

Teja:ab thik hai RV...

Prince:par achanak se kya hua...

Karan:guys teju is pregnant...

Prince and RV hugged both of them...

RV:so happy for both of you...

Prince:yes guys... Congratulations...

Tejran:thank you so much guys...

And then after a small talk they all started with the interviews...

Interviewer: hello everyone... So aaj humare sath hai rodies season X10 ke gang leaders... So please welcome Karan kundrra, Ranvijay singha, Prince Narula and for the first time in rodies Tejasswi Prakash Kundrra...

Prince:teju ko naam kitna bada hai...

RV: literally mein bhi wahi soch rha tha...

They joked and everyone chuckles...