GHAR KI LAXMI

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan was holding baby in his arms securely while Teja was sleeping... She was very much exhausted with all the happenings... Karan looks at her and then his baby who sleeping in his arms...

Karan thought to make her sleep in her crib but as soon as he puts her down she started crying... He again took her in his arms...

Karan:my baby... Please stop crying... See you know na mli can't see you crying... Aur apki mamma bhi so rhi hai abhi vo bhi bohot thak gyi haina... Please so jaao...

Everyone has went back to house... Only Poonam di stayed back in case they need help... She comes in the ward hearing the cries... Even Teja woke up...

Poonam:kya hua Karan... Ro kyu rhi hai princess...

Karan:pata nhi di... Mene socha i should make her comfortable and thought to put her in her crib but she started crying...

He said so innocently... Teja and Poonam di chuckles at his face...

Teja:give her to me... May be she is hungry... Time hogya usse feed kiye...

Poonam:haa wait let me check..

She checks her stomach and she was hungry... She gave her to Teja... And she started feeding her... Poonam di left because she was called by the doctor...

Teja was done feeding the baby... Baby Kundrra has slept after her feeding... Teja looks at Karan who was already looking at her...

Teja:sunnyy...

She actions him to make baby Kundrra sleep in her crib... He makes her sleep... And then comes to her... He kissed her forehead... And then her cheek and then her lips...

They broke the kiss and joins the forehead...

Karan: better?

Teja shook her head...

Karan:is it paining alot...

Teja again shook her head...

Karan:hua kya meri laddo ko...

Teja:it is paining but not much...  But still there is pain... Todha todha sa... But baby ko  dekhke sab bhul gyi mein... Waise mujhe discharge kab milega...

Karan:hmm... Ye toh bohot bada question hai... Iska answer sirf tumhari doctor hi de sakti hai...

Teja shows him her puppy eyes...

Karan:not working... Ye sab Poonam di ke samne...

Teja:sunny please talk na... Mujhe yaha nhi rehna kal se hum yaha pe hai...

Karan:acha acha mein puchta hu...

Just then family members came there...

Everyone:good morning teju...

Teja:good morning everyone...

KM:kaisi hai ab... Is it pain...

Teja:todhu sa... Bass...

KM smiles...

KD TD:arre humari princess kaha hai...

They all looks at Karan and he was standing near her crib and his hands were on her ears... All went aww on him...

Teja:awwlee sunnyyy.... Tum kitnaa cute ho...

Karan:tu sirf lassi kar meri saari family ke samne...

Teja giggles...