OPENING UP..!

Hello my extended family 💗
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Teja:aisa kya hua tha...

Karan:Jo Mera main reason that punjab Naa jaane ka vo sach hogya...

KD:uss din hum sab ne bohot kuch dekha..

The main reason of not coming to punjab came true... There were people outside the shouting karan's and Varun 's name...

Karan:no way this is true.... I will kill you Varun...

Varun: brother just go outside and watch the show...

They both went outside and elders saw both of them... KD came to them...

KD:Karan ye log kya bol rhe hai...

Karan:papa vo...

KD:Karan sach bata... Aur ye teju kon hai...

Varun:mein batata hu bade papa...

Karan:Varun chup...

Just then they heard a voice... An angelic voice... Karan immediately turned to the source of the voice and there stands the beauty itself... Teja... She was dolled up in traditional suit...

Teja:hello... Is this Varun 's house...

Varun:ohh yes... Hi i am Varun... You are tejasswi right.?

Teja:yes... Nice to meet you...

Karan:Varun andar chalna hai...

KD:ye jo tamasa ho rha hai mujhe sab batao... Aur ye ladki kya kar rhi hai...

He said in the Whispers to Varun and Karan... They both nods... And then everyone went inside the house... Varun told his PA to make her comfortable in the office he and Karan will join her in a bit...

KD:kya ho rha hai... Pagal hogye ho tum dono Jann..

Karan:papa mene kuch nhi Kiya hai... Varun wanted to take revenge from me toh he called Teja...

KD:now who the hell is Teja and what kind of revenge...

Varun:bade papa... The revenge of what happened on his 21 birthday... And the girl entered the house is teju... And i called her because I had a meeting with her... I want to cast her...

Karan:yeah by casting couch haina... I know her she won't be doing it...

KD:Varun casting couch... Chee...

Varun:yes because isne bhi meri girlfriend ke sath Jo Kiya vo right tha?

Karan:Varun mene uss din bhi bola and ab bhi bol rha hu... Mene kuch nhi kiya...

Varun:toh apko lagta hai Divya jhut bol rhi hai...

Karan:Abe... Tere samne hua tha Jo hua tha...

KD:bass bohot hogya tum dono ka.. aur Varun... Uss din tum bhi toh the waha par...

Varun:i know bade papa but... Somethings are things which you can't let go... And mein revenge lunga...

Varun was about to move but KD came and slapped him hard on his face... Varun held his cheek which was slapped and got straighten up... He looks at KD with a shocked expression...

KD:pagal hogya hai kya... Tu uss choti si bacchi ke sath karne wala hai tujhe pata bhi hai... Haa... Aur Karan tujhe kaise pata chal ye sab...

Karan:papa jab hum punjab aa rhe the tab Omi ne bataya ki koi Teja naam ki ladki ke sath Varun ye sab karne wala hai... Mene Varun ko call lagaya and usko ye bola ki Teja meri girlfriend hai and uske sath Varun kuch nhi karega... But he didn't listened to me and now this... Dad mein uss ladki ki life barbaad khote hue nhi dekh sakta... She is so talented like ek chez ke wajah se uski puri life barbaad ho jaayegi isliye mene ye sab kiya...

KM and forward and caress karan's face...

KM:i am so blessed to have a son like you...

Teja:sunny you did so much even when you didn't knew me...!

Karan:how i couldn't... Tu itnu si tere sath mein kuch bhi nhi hone de sakta tha... Isliye mene ye sab kiya... Uss din toh tu Bach gyi aur chali gyi thi... But uske baad in the night...

Teja:ek second... Mujhe kuch yaad kyu nhi hai ki mein tumse mili thi yaa mamma papa se...

Karan:kyuki tujhe Varun ki PA turant andar leke gyi thi isliye...

Teja:ohh... So that was your house... It was so good...

Karan:no that was our ancestors house.... Its locked after one incident the incident which took place the night when you were saved... And my phobia... Like uss ke baad se i got shit scared losing my loved ones...

Teja:aisa kya hua tha...

Karan:uss din tu gyi uske baad the tension among everyone was so much that koi kisi se baat bhi karne ko ready nhi tha... That night I decided to go to Varun and sort all the kind of differences that we both brothers have...

Karan's eyes were filled with tears again... Teja wiped the tears...

Karan:i went up the his room and what i saw was something which I didn't expected... Actually not saw I heard because I went back after listening what my brother is planning to do... He planned a fucking.....

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Okay so there you go with the update...! But before you all leave... I have a quick question to ask..

∆ Should tejran go to punjab or they should stay in Mumbai and celebrate their anniversary?

Because I am confused..!

Also complete the target to get the update ASAP..

Target
Votes:200+
Comments 50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️