REVENGE...!

Hello my extended family ❤️
Your stubborn is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Teja and Karan got ready and went outside... Teja looks towards famaan and Omi...

Teju:guys ready...?

Omi:aap jaao baki hum dekh lenge...

FM:haa hum haina.... Aap enjoy karna.... Aur bhai bhabhi ko jyada pareshan mat Karna...

Karan:haa haa puri duniya mein hi toh hu Jo tumhari bhabhi ko pareshan karta hai....

Teja:haww... Sunny itna sach nhi bolna tha...

Karan looks at her with wide eyes.... She just shrugs it off... And went to take the keys....

They both went out she was about to sit on the driving sit when she realised that she is new here... And passes the car keys to Karan... He just chuckles and sat on the seat passenger seat....

Karan:so my passenger princess where do you want to go...?

Teja:somewhere where they have amazing foods....

She licks her lips... While he glares at her... She looked at him with a innocent look on her face... And he melts then and there.... They both went to his favourite place had some amazing food and did a little sight seeing... After a while they came back and saw everyone is sleeping.... They too went to sleep...

Next morning..,

Karan and Teja got ready and went downstairs... They saw BD and Bua scolding Anusha and Varun is just glaring her...

Teja smirked while looking at the scene... Karan looks at Teja and then her devars....

Karan:kya kiya tune...

Teja:mene kuch bhi nhi kiya bass apna promise pura Kiya hai.... Jo mene apne pyaare pati se Kiya tha...

Varun came forward and was about to slap Anusha... When Teja came in between them...

Teja:don't you dare to slap a lady.... Warna abhi ke abhi andar Kara dungi...

Anusha and others looked at her keenly as they all know she is upto something...

Teja:and you... Tujhe bachaya hai toh ye nhi ki you good enough pack your bags and leave with your so called boyfriend because I can't tolerate any negativity around me and my family....

She looks at Bua and BD...

Teja:you both are elder to me but i am really sorry to say this... You both can also leave.... Because I know all the shitty thing you planned for me and my baby.... And this time i won't let you do anything.... Last time i was really sure what to do but not this time....

BD:who are you to say this to me...

Bua:wahi kuch nhi lagti hai tu...

KD:bohot kuch lagti hai vo... Tujh jaise nahi hai vo... She is the daughter of this family and Teja had told me everything... So you both better leave uske phele mein police bulaun aur pichle baar ke jaise Tera aur tere beta ka tamasha banau.... Leave.....

Anu:teju....

She cut her in between...

Teja:it's tejasswi... Or you can even call me Mrs.Kundrra i won't mind... Actually you call me Mrs.Kundrra only... It sounds so perfect.... And mujhe waise bhi kuch sunna nhi hai... Toh leave...

Anu: i will leave but please vo tweet delete kardo.... Please...

Teja:aree ree... Aise kaise you and your boyfriend made my husband suffer for straight 4 years and now you want me to remove that tweet no way sweetheart....

Karan:teju papa ye sab kya chal rha hai...

Omi:bhai mein batata hu....

Omi played a voice where the voice was of Bua BD and Anusha along with Varun....

Anu:iss baar toh iss tejasswi ka khel khatam kar ke hi rahungi... Usne mujhe slap Kiya na... Now i will show her who she is dealing with....

Varun:baby mein toh bolta hu tu Karan lele aur mein teju.... Kya body hai uski... Uff... Aur vo vo Baal.... Kya lagti hai vo.... Her legs....

Bua:chup hojao dono....

BD:wahi phele iss tejasswi ko hume ghar is nikalna hoga... Usne apne naam PE le liye saare papers how she did that... No way I am letting her do that....

Bua:sahi bol rhe ho aap... Vo property mere Varun ki honi chahiye thi na ki uss manhoos ki....

BD:mein toh bolti hu jab vo subha aayegi tab hum oli gira denge.... Aur vo gir jaayengi aur vo aur uska vo baccha dono marr jaayenge... Ek Bala khatam hojayegi....

Bua:chee yaar itna purana tarika...

Anu:wahi... Ek kaam karte hai gas ke sath kuch karte hai... Mein pipe line on karke vo chalu kar dungi and then gas stove bhi on kar dungi aur uske baad....

Varun:boom.....

They all laughed....

Hearing the video Karan had his anger on another level... He just came forward to Varun.... Took his collars and a tight punch landed on his face... He fell down with the intensity of the punch...

Teja:sunnyyy.....

She ran to him and took him in a hug...

Karan:teju hat....

Teja:nhi... Haat dikhao apna....

She took his hands and saw a bit of blood coming out from his hands....

Teja:dimaag kho betho apna haa.... Aise koi karta hai.... Betho chup chap yaha mein aati hu...

She went to the kitchen to take some of the ice when the gas line got blasted.....

Karan:laddoooooooo....

To be continued...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Honestly mujhe aise nhi chodna tha but yeah...! Chalo koi na chalta hai haina?

Also complete the target to get the next update as soon as possible...!

Target
Votes:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️