I LOVE YOU!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

It's been a week since Teja and Karan are back from Punjab... Today they had a appointment with doctor... Teja was sleeping while Karan was wide awake or we can say he didn't slept at night... He was very excited to see his princess and hear her heartbeats....

He woke up from the bed got ready and then went outside... He did a little research, as in what all is needed to be done before ultrasound and then also asked his mom for advices...

Karan:maa vo....

KM:bolo na... Kya hua...

Karan:vo aaj laddo ka ultrasound hai toh mujhe puchna tha ki kya kya preps karni padegi hume ultrasound ke phele...

His mother smiled on his son...

KM:beta just make sure her bladder is full and she have a little food only... Not much... It may cause problems to doctor finding the baby...

Karan:okay mamma... Aap betho mein laddo ko leke aata hu...

KM:haa... I will prepare something for her...

Karan:haa...

He went to his room and found her sleeping hugging his pillow... He smiles at her and went to her... Karan started to caress her hairs and the cheeks simultaneously...

Karan:laddo wake up...

Teja:ahh... Sunny sone do...

She said and kept her head on his lap and snuggles to his stomach... Karan groans... Teja looks up at him and and then again snuggles to sleep... Her movements were creating trouble for him...

Karan:laddo uth Jaa.. we have doctors appointment also...

Teja:ohh haa... Mein toh bhul hi gyi thi...

Karan:toh ab yaad aaya...

Teja:sorry...

She said with a pout...

And he got melted then and there... He gave a peck on her pout...

Karan:chalo get ready... I have kept ready your clothes..

Teja:you are the best sunnyyyy...

Karan:awwle baby...

He said and picks her up... He leaves her in the bathroom and went out...

After sometime she came outside all ready in her maternity clothes... She wore a pink floral dress... With cute white earrings and to complete she wore white flats...

Karan:haye... Ye toh din be din aur bhi jyada cute hoti jaa rhi hai... Rabba mein ki Kara....

Teja blushes...

She came and sat beside him on the table... Karan made her eat the food and then they both went to hospital... After a while they both  were called in...

Doc:hello Mr and Mrs.Kundrra...

Tejran:hello...

Doc:so second trimester... Everything is fine... Do you have morning sickness...

Teja:not much... Like now a days they are not much frequent...

Doc:nice... Now that you are ready let's go in... I will set up the mechine you both come...

They nods...

After sometime doctor call them in..

Teja was made layed on the bed... Doctor put up the gell on her belly and rubs it a bit... She felt heat on her belly...

Teja:the gell is quite warm...

Doc:it will be.. after sometime it will cool down...

Teja nods... She looks at Karan who was kneely looks at the machine for any new update... She chuckles at his Changing expressions...

Hearing her voice he looks at her and raise his brows...

Doc:there... That's the little baby of yours...

Doctor said and both of them looks at the machine...

Karan:teju look our princess...

Teja:yes... She is so small...

Karan:i know right... See na she is so cute...

Doc:you both are sure that the baby is girl...

Karan:that's my gut feeling and even we want a baby girl only...

Doctor chuckles...

Doc:by the way i should not say it but your gut feeling is correct... The baby is girl...

Karan looks at teju with teary eyes... Suddenly they heard a little heart beat of someone... They looked at doctor who nods...

Teja:sunny our baby... Her heartbeats...

Karan:this is so so soothing...

Teja:sunny that's our baby... Our baby's heartbeat...

Karan: doctor can I get the recording of this and photocopy of the baby...

Doc: ofcourse...

Then doctor moves out to give the couple some privacy... As soon as she goes out Karan took Teja into a tight hug... His tears were not stopping...

Teja:bass Karo sunny... Aur kitna ro ge...

Karan:ye toh happy tears hai... Chalo... I will clean you fir bahar chalte hai... Aur ab toh confirm bhi hogya ki meri princess hi hai...

Teja chuckles...

Teja:kuch nhi ho sakta tumhara...

Karan:hogya Jo hona tha...

He cleans the gell on her belly and the kisses the belly...

Karan:i love you my princess...

Teja:even i love you princess...

Karan:and i love you too mera laddo...

Teja:i love you too mera sunnyyy...

Karan:acha bass bass... Chalte hai...

They both went out and doctor didn't change the medicine and gave them the photocopy of your baby and the recordings will be send to them via mail...

They both went to home and informed everything to them... They even played the recording of the heartbeat for several hours and then they ended the day with a alot of fun and plays...

To be continued...

____________________________

Spoilers 😄

Aai:teju tu pregnant hai...

Teja:aai kya bol rhe ho... Aap ko kya hogya...

Aai:mein tujhse puch rhi hu... Tu Bina shaadi kiye pregnant kaise hogyi...

Teja:aai...

She looks at baba... Whereas Karan was totally shocked by aai's statement...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

There you go... Hehe... I know not happy with the spoilers... But can't do anything now... I have to give some spoilers...!

Chalo now complete the target to get the next update ASAP...

Target
Votes:200+
Comments:50+

Thank you for reading jaane se phele comment aur vote zarur kar dena...

Please do comment and vote..

I will meet you all with next update very soon...

Till then good bye...

This is me signing off...!❤️