I WANT TO GO BACK!

Hello beautiful souls ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

Also please read a note i have for you all in the end!

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

It's been a week Teja and Karan are leaving in different houses... Karan thought to visit teja's house as it was getting way too much for him and he was not able to handle that distance between him and her...

He reached there and waited for the door tohet open and to his surprise aai opened the door for him...

Aai:Karan...

Karan:ab apki tabiyat kaisi hai?

Aai:mein toh thik hu... But ye batao tumhare aur Teja ki bich mein jhagda hua hai kya?

Karan frowns

Karan:nhi... Kyu...

Aai:nhi teju ek hafte se yaha hai aur tum usse Milne bhi nhi aaye mene baat nhi ki kyuki mujhe laga usse acha nhi lagega... Isiliye...

Karan:aai apko yaad hai Teja pregnant hai...

Aai:ye kya question hai

Karan: matlab aapko sab yaad aagya...

He had tears and he hug her...

Aai:kya hua beta kuch hua tha kya...

He shook his head...

Karan:no.. aap thik ho bass yehi chahiye... Laddo kaha hai...

Aai:vo subha se todha tabiyat nhi thik hai uski isiliye room mein hai... Mene dawa di usko...

Karan:dawa... Jyada serious hai...

Aai:nhi nhi... Jaao tum millo mein Pani laati hu...

Karan:nhi aai... Uski koi zarurat nhi hai mujhe chahiye toh mein lelunga... Abhi soyi hai laddo..?

Aai:haa dekho uth gyi hogi...

Karan nods and went upstairs to check on her... He comes in the room and saw her laying on the bed with a pale face... His eyes instantly got teary...

Karan moves forward and caress her face... Feeling his hands she opens her eyes and her eyes were also a bit red due to throwing up and all the things...

Karan:how are you feeling now?

Teja shook her head saying...

Teja:i am feeling very very weak... Mujhe kuch karne kaa mann nhi kar rha hai... Literally i want lay on our bed... I have lost the habit of sleeping on his bed... I want keep my head on your chest and i want you to play with my hairs while i am sleeping...

She looks at him with all the innocence in her eyes...

Karan:my baby... You are suffering so much... And i couldn't do anything....

Teja:i want to go home sunny...

Karan:we will... Dekho I am here to take you home with me...

He said with a little smile and that cause a smile on her face too... He sigh a relief and made her sit on the bed...

Karan:look i have brought your favourite donuts...

Teja: i don't want to have them... Which one are they...

Karan:ahh... They didn't had the one you like so i brought a different flavour... Try it, it is amazing...

Teja nods and take a bite from the donut and she moans at the taste of it...