CELEBRATION 🧿❤️

Hello my extended family ❤️
Your stubborn writer is back...
Let's start with the update...

Happy reading...

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

Karan was downstairs looking all the arrangements, when he heard sounds of anklets and choda... He turns behind and a the eternal beauty standing with the cutest smile possible... The bindi on her forehead was just the cherry on the cake... The erge to go and kiss the hell out of her was was so real... He walked to her...

(PS: imagine the choda on her hands)

He pulls her by her waist which was easily accessible to him... She smiles at his reaction...

Teja:so liked my look for today...

Karan:uff mar hi Jana hai aaj meinu tu itni Sundar dikh rhi hai iss saari mein... This vermillion, this manglesutra, the choda, everything is just so on point...

Teja:even you are looking handsome my man...

Karan:your man... Huh..

He smirks to her... While she blushed.... 

His look...

Karan kissed her cheeks and then bends to her tummy

Karan kissed her cheeks and then bends to her tummy... Kisses there and said..

Karan:baby next week we will be able to hear your heartbeat... I am so excited to see you and hear your heartbeat...

Teja looks at him with shock...

Teja:heartbeat...?

Karan:jab aap ready hone gye the doctor ka call aaya tha... Tab unhone bataya...

FM:bhai chalo jaldi...

Karan:haa agye... Toh Mrs.Kundrra chale?

Teja:chaliye....

She gave her hand in his which he had extended... They both went to gurudwara...

They both entered the gurudwara... Sat down prayed for sometime and came back home...