Chapter 4

Wow, I thought. The place was very spacious, with expensive, dark-themed furnishings. The large ceiling windows allowed small bursts of moonlight to enter, creating a calm, and quiet atmosphere. It was surprisingly tidy; the books on the coffee table had been neatly arranged into a small pile, all the decorated cushions were positioned at a perfect angle, and there wasn't a single speck of dust anywhere.

Pedri lead me to one of the bedrooms. The wooden floor began to warm up underneath my feet, creating a pleasurable sensation I'd never experienced before. A large, king-sized bed laid in the middle of the room, with an antique painting hanging above it. "Right, I'm going to go take a shower now. Call me if you need anything I guess." He proclaimed, turning around.

"Wait," I began, suddenly realizing that I would not be able to sleep in the dress I was wearing. I didn't have any spare clothing on me either. "As much as I hate asking you this, I don't suppose you could lend me a shirt or something to wear?"

Pedri groaned, and let out a deep frustrated sigh. "Fine. I'll be back in a minute, stay here."

Of course, I wasn't going to listen to him. I waited a few minutes after he had gone before leaving the room too. I wandered through the long hallway, admiring the many expensive art pieces on the walls. I then found myself inside another bedroom...Pedri's bedroom.

There were clothes scattered across the floor, specifically lots of sweaty socks. The bookcase in the center of the room caught my attention, I wanted to see what kind of books Pedri read. But before I could have a peek, a loud voice from behind me coughed. "Ahem," I quickly spun around, almost falling over in the process.

"I knew you were going to somehow end up in my room." He admitted, before throwing me a hoodie and some sweatpants. They looked far too big, but at least I would be comfortable. When I turned the hoodie around, I noticed that the back of it had the words 'I love Pedri', plastered across it in huge white letters. "I feel like this hoodie is perfect for you" He smirked. He found this so amusing.

I was too tired to say anything though, so I simply made my back to the bedroom I was going to be sleeping in.

I jolted awake from my deep sleep, startled by the sound of my alarm blaring. Still half-conscious, I waved my hand around the side table, looking for my phone. I winced as the bright glow from the device strained my eyes, but as soon as I saw the time - I jumped out of bed. "What the hell.." I mumbled, looking at my unfamiliar surroundings. I had completely forgotten I slept over at Pedri's place.

The room started to sway, almost causing me to lose balance. I held onto the wall, my hand dragging across the sheen of the paint. My body felt like it had been hit by a bus, there were throbbing aches shooting all over. I should not have drunk so much last night.

"Fuck."

I groaned when I remembered that I had exactly ten minutes to get myself down to the studio for my photoshoot. I was not going to let myself be late. I sucked up the pain and pushed the bedroom door open. Quickly, I ran into the hallway and chucked my black heels on from last night, I had no other shoes to wear.

"Did you guys get up to something naughty last night?"

Someone laughed from behind me. I slowly turned around and was surprised when I realized it was Gavi. He was holding two large cups of coffee, presumably for himself and Pedri.

"It's honestly not what it looks like."

I argued, but I knew I looked suspicious enough wearing Pedri's clothes. Gavi shook his head and laughed, clearly not believing me.

"Oh crap, I need to go right now, I'll see you later," I exclaimed, before rushing out the door.

I entered the studio, feeling incredibly nervous as I had not worked with a brand as popular as Chanel before.