Chapter 21

"I'll start."
A pretty brunette girl said.

"My name's Lina, I'm 19  and I'm an interviewer for PSG, I like  playing video games and the electric guitar. I'm Moroccan and something not many people know is that I'm Hakimi's cousin.
Nice to meet y'all"

 She looked nice.

"We're going clockwise so you're next." the worker said pointing at me and walking away.

"Hey, My name's Amelia, I'm 19 years old and an interviewer for Barca, I'm Spanish and I love listening to music."

It was Pedri's turn,

"I'm Pedri, I'm 20 years old And I play for Barca, I like video gaming, and I'm not great at introducing myself."

Xavi was next since he sat next to me.

PEDRI'S POV :

Amelia sat next to that random guy so he was next
I already don't like him.

AMELIA'S POV :

"I'm Xavi Simons, you can call me Xavi. I'm
19 and I play for PSV Eindhoven in The Netherlands. I like meeting new people and a fun fact is I've been best friends with Amelia since we were little."

Xavi gave me a low-five and we went to the next guy.

PEDRI'S POV :

Oh

AMELIA'S POV :

"I'm Sergio Ramos,..."

"My name's Luka Modric, just Luka is fine too,.."

"I'm João Felix, or just João,..."

"I'm Foden, friends call me Phil,.."

"My name's Emiliano Martinez, known as Emi Martinez but call me Emi,..."

"I'm Ziyech, My first name is Hakim,.."

"I'm Jude, i play for Dortmund,.."

"I'm Antoine Griezmann, shorten it to Anto,..."

"I'm Richarlison, I play for Spurs,.."

"I'm Paulo Dybala, I don't like getting called by my full name, first name, or last name so just call me Dy,.."

He seems a fun guy actually

"I guess I'm the last one left, I'm Trent Alexander Arnold, I go by Trent and play for Liverpool,..."

They all introduced themselves and all of them sounded nice. We had to go talk to other players now and try to see who was the best to become friends with.

"I'll go to Lina interviewer, she seemed nice"
I told Pedri

"I'm gonna go with Gavi, he doesn't really like meeting people and you know, he and Alex might fuck it a little up."
He said walking away.

I saw Lina and went up to her.

"Hey"

"Hey, Amelia right?"

"Yeah!"

"You're an interviewer just like me huh, do the guys stay focused while getting interviewed?"

"Oh hell no. Last time it took 3 hours to just interview 5 people."

"Haha same with me, we can't stay serious."

"Did Achraf come too? Some of our guys wanted to meet him and Kylian."

"Yeah he's probably somewhere looking for friends with Kylian, no one can separate them."
She answered she was chill.

"Okay now tell me, I saw you looking at Pedri. What's going on between you two?"

"I think like him just a little, but we've never really called it official and I don't think I've fully moved on from my ex."

"Who's your ex?"

"There he comes"
I said looking at Foden.

"Hey girls"

"Hey, Phil.."
I said

"Alright, I'm gonna go search for Achraf. I have to...ask him something."

We all know she did it on purpose to leave me alone with him, I did want to apologise for what Pedri did to him.

"How was the ride Am"

"It was okay, but I want to apologize."

"Apologize for what??"

"For what Pedri did to you, I'm sorry just don't stay mad at each other, I'll talk to him too. I told him that you're my ex and he just wanted to be nice or something."

"No no, it's alright."

"Can't we just become friends again? I know we had a big fight last time and broke up. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends. You're a fun guy Phil, and I'd like to be friends again."

"Yeah, same with you. But Amelia,
Is there something going on between you and Pedri? He's looking at me like he'd kill me right the fuck now."

"No, we're just friends actually, I'm gonna talk to him"
I walked away

"Amelia wait."

"What?"

"It was nice talking to you again."

"Same with you Pilly."
I said smiling back. I see him as a friend, but Pedri doesn't. I gave him a sign to follow me and he did. I saw a small room and went in with him.

"What are you doing?"
I whispered madly.

"What?"

"You're looking at Foden like you would kill him in the middle of the room, are you okay? It's like you don't want me to have male friends?"

"It's just weird seeing you be friends with some other guys except the team, i'm sorry."

"It's okay, just don't look at people like that anymore."

"Okay I'm sorry"

"Alright go back to the others."

We went back and i saw Mari.

"Where were you?"
I asked

"I've been searching for you everywhere."

"Real Madrid's here too.. apparently their rooms are in the hallway next to us."

"There's real drama coming and i'm here for it."
I said laughing

We went to talk to other players, it was fun. Kylian and Achraf were the ones with the best vibes honestly. We collected some nummers to create a groupchat with them.

Me and Mari were talking to Enzo (Fernandez)
And in the corner of my eye i saw Gavi and Alex. I turned around and tapped on Mari's shoulder.

One of them was singing and the other one was doing a Brazillian dance infront of Neymar and Marquinhos.

Dissapointed but not suprised.

AUTHORS NOTE

posting after a month and a half..