Chapter 9

PEDRI'S POV :

The chauffeur arrived and I opened the door for her to step in.

"Are you sure you want to go home? I mean what if this happens again, no one can help you. Come stay at mine til you feel better"

"Thanks, Perry, but nah I'll go home"

It didn't look like a question but okay. There's no way I'm leaving her alone, it might happen again and, I'm always on my own at home anyways.

"I'm not discussing this, I have an extra room if  that's the problem"

She sighed

"It's not like you're letting me go so I'll stay at yours, thanks by the way"

"Anytime"
She smiled,
God, I love her smile.

AMELIA'S POV :

He offered me to stay at his but no matter how much I wanted to, I declined.

"I'm not discussing this. I have an extra room if  that's the problem"

I love a bossy guy.

"It's not like you're letting me go so I'll stay at yours, thanks by the way"

"Anytime"
I smiled and he pulled his cheeky smile,
how is he so perfect?

We arrived at his and he still had the "I love Pedri" hoodie, he noticed I saw it and,

"Uhm you're wearing that." He said pointing at the hoodie.

"Okay Mr. I love myself way too much"

"I mean look at me how can someone not love me?"

Literally what I ask myself every day.

He looked at me with a look I've never seen on him before and had that smile that made me melt. I can't describe it. But I don't even got a chance with him, he probably thinks of us like friends.

PEDRI'S POV :

Her laugh is so perfect I don't have the words for it. I really want to ask her out but she probably thinks of us as friends, she didn't even want to stay at mine. The things I'd do to be hers.

After giving her a hot chocolate with marshmallows and turning on the tv for her to watch, I went to make the guest room ready. She left her phone on the nightstand and got a message. it came from some girl called 'Sofi', I'm not the type of person to read other's messages but this was different, I dont know what went trough my mind that made me read it but it might have been worth it. 

"Stop denying it, you love him and you know it"

I had to read more. I locked the door and went to her messages with Sofi, I shouldn't be doing this, but this could be the answer to everything.
There was this text she sent at training.

"His smile is perfect"
"girl whos?"
"Pedri's"

I wanted to stop but  something inside told me to read more.

"Hahah you love him don't you?"

"I don't know, remember what happened last time? "

Last time? 

I put the phone back at it's place and went back to Amelia after