Chapter 6

I walked into my apartment with the thought of him being with another girl. Which I don't care about, since it's just for show.

I put on my pajamas and went straight to the living room to watch Netflix, with some popcorn. Not even halfway through the movie, I received a message from Mari.

"Sup"
"Me n Mikky r going to some cafe, wanna come?"

"Yh sure"
"I do need a ride tho 😗"

"Fineee"

I continued watching my movie, and not a while later I felt my eyes getting heavier, which lead me to eventually fall asleep.

But then Sofia texted me.

"MELS"
"MELS"
"AMELIAAAA!!!!!!"

"bitch smd"
"what was so important that you needed to text me at fucking 2 am 😭"

"BHAGAGAHAG SORRY"
"anyways"
"Remember the guy at the party?"

"yes?"

"he wants to meet up!!!"
"but idk if I want to go.."

"do you like him?"

"well duh"

"do you want him in your life?"

"think so"

"THEN GO BAE"

"OKAYYY 😭"
message hearted by Amelia

***

It's 11 am, Mari's gonna be here in half an hour and I still haven't chosen my outfit. With just fifteen minutes left, I decided to go with a basic outfit. I ran to the bathroom to do my makeup and as I was putting on some blush, Mari texted me.

"there in 5"

I finished my makeup, put my shoes on, and left my apartment.

***

We found the table Mikky sitting at and took a look at the menu. We decided what to take and talked while waiting for the barista to come and take our orders.

"So, Amelia"
Mikky said.

"It doesn't seem like you love Pedri just for the media"
She added smirking, making Mari laugh.

"Ew, please for God's sake"
I replied slightly disgusted.

After a couple of minutes talking, the barista finally came.

"Two coffees and-"

"Isn't that..."

Mari said interrupting me, I turned my head around to see who it was.

"Pedri?!"
I whisper.

"Give me a minute"
I told the girls and walked up to Pedri, who was holding hands with that blonde. I pulled him by his arm aside.

"Pedri what is this?!"

"Wow calm down, you're not my girlfriend which means you can't control who I like and who I don't?"
Pedri replied

"So? We had a contract and you're fucking it all up. Can't you just listen for once?"

"I'm sorry"

"Oh get the fuck out of here."

He walked out of the café in disappointment.

"Pedri wait"
The blond girl shouted and ran after him. I exhaled a deep breath and went back to the girls.

"Slay girl"
Mari said surprised, taking a sip from her Oreo milkshake.

We talked for about an hour - maybe more who knows - and we all decided to go home. I was quiet for the whole ride, which Mari obviously had noticed, She parked right in front of my apartment where I was supposed t leave the car but my eyes froze and I was constantly thinking about Pedri walking in with the girl. was I too harsh on him? 

"You know it's okay right?"

"What?"

"About you flipping."

"Are you sure?"

"He probably learned his lesson and he won't do it again, trust me."

"Thanks"
I said hugging her. I got out of the car, said my last thanks for the ride, and shut the door.

I got into my apartment and went straight to change my clothes to comfier ones.

I dropped myself on the sofa and laid there but then I received a message, coming from Sofia.

"Sofia's date, right."

I've got 6 missed calls coming from her while I was at the café, she obviously didn't know about it so

"Hey"

"Hi," she said in disappointment

"Soooooo, How did the date go?"

She sighed

"Why tho, he seemed nice"

"He's not funny, not hot and doesn't know how to behave IN PUBLIC. I should have been real drunk at the party.

I burst out of laughter.

After taking for a while, she said she must go to sleep cause tomorrow's an important day for her, she's having her first photoshoot, with a small brand. We hung up and i resumed watching my movie.

***

I exhaled a deep breath.
Should I text Pedri?

"Hey, I'm sorry if I was a little too harsh I didn't mean it"

The fuck, i'm not sending that. HE's the one that should apologise!

I went to bed, but i couldn't sleep of how guilty i felt. I took my phone and called Pedri, who didn't answer the call. After all it's 1 AM.

The same minute he texted me.

"Why did you call?"
"And why are you not sleeping?"

"I wanted to apologise for
overreacting today"

"It's my fault actually"
"so i'm sorry for that."
message hearted by Amelia

I'm glad he knows.

"Oh yeah and uhm I have training tomorrow in the afternoon wanna come?"

"Yeah sure"