Chapter 26

I woke up curious. What did that guy do last night? What did he put on the counter?
I walked up to the kitchen counter and there it was a cake. A birthday cake.

It was kind of shocking cause nobody has ever done this for me, well except my family but that doesn't really count.

I posted it on my Instagram story with Pedri being tagged. After a few moments, I heard a soft knock on the door.

It was Pedri, in his PJ's.

"How does it feel to be 20 princess?"
He said while walking up to me.

"I don't know"
I said smiling while he kissed me on my cheek.

I went to get a knife to cut the cake and eat it as "breakfast" while my phone was still next to Pedri on the counter.

"Ams you got a notification"
He said

"Who is it?"
I said looking at him

He looked up at me with a confused look.

"I think you should come to take a look at it."

I went to take my phone and oh fuck look who we have there.

"Sofia"
I mumbled.

I opened the message and it said

"Hey I'm really about that day, I hope you can forgive me. Happy birthday, babe."

"Oh fuck off"

I decided to block her and just skip it and go eat the cake with Pedri.
We talked a little about today's pool party and all of that. After the moment at the restaurant, I realized wanting to become friends with João again wasn't a good idea. I should've just let it go.

After chilling for an hour or so I heard another knock on the door.

I opened it and found Ale, Xavi (Simons), Gavi, Ansu and Frenkie singing Happy Birthday. After, they hugged me and all wished me a happy birthday.

They came in and I cut some cake for them too. Since me and Pedri just ate 2 pieces so there were a lot of leftovers. Ale pulled me aside.

"What was Pedri doing here before us?"
He whispered smiling

"Oh he brought the cake"
I replied also whispering.

We went back to the guys and Ansu asked
"So what are you gonna do today for your birthday?"

"Nothing."

"Ams what the hell, you're 20. Not 60."
Ale reacted

"I don't like celebrating it."