Chapter 16

I woke up to a message. 

"Girl i've had enough. We've been friends since forever and you won't even reply to me? I get it i get it, I'm in Greece rn for the good but that doesn't mean you have to ignore me on for what? 2 weeks? Ive called you a hundred times, wrote you a million messages and you weren't there when i needed you the most. No you were living your life with your football boyfriend. Some1 more important then your best friend i guess? You know what? i've had enough. Don't ever try to contact me again. Have a nice time w your boyfriend"

*Sof 💘 has blocked you*

This can't be serious, this is the worst day of my life.

Pedri walked out of his room with a charger in his hands looking for somewhere to charge his phone not noticing i was already awake,

"Oh morning Amelia"
"Hey"
I said not turning around and trying as hard as i can to make my voice not crack.
He came to make some tea and noticed i've been crying. He took my hand and

"Hey what happened are you okay?"

I gave him my phone and he read her text.

PEDRI'S POV :

I opened the door and Amelia was already awake.

"Oh moring Amelia"
"Hey"
She didn't look at me so i just went to get the water next to her and noticed she was drowning in tears.

"Hey are you okay? What happened?"
I said taking her hand.
She showed me the text on her phone and her best friend wich she knew since her childhood broke their friendship.

"13 years of friendship thrown away Pedri"

I've never really known how to comfort someone,

"I know it's hard but i'll be there for you."
I meant it with my whole heart.

AMELIA'S POV :

"I know it's hard but i'm here for you"

He said rubbing my back.

His hugs are the best, especially when they're long.

"Pedri"

"Mhm"

"You're the sweetest"
He giggled.

I let go off him,
"Thank you"

"It's not worth thinking so much about itµ. But if it's that bad we can use these 5 days of France as a distraction."

He said trying to comfort me.

One of the cutest things about him is not knowing how to comfort but wanting to do it so bad. He wiped my tears off with his hands and told me to get ready.

"Now go get ready we're gonna be late for the bus"

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

Yall. No. 

hella cringe 

okay now bye pookies sorry for dissapearing 😘😘