Chapter 20

"Okay get your stuff to your rooms, and come to the Reception. Be there in an hour"

"Ale is that your room?"

"Yeah why"

"Fuck"

"Oh wait..WE'RE ALMOST ROOMMATES"

"Why me"
I said laughing

He gave me a side eye.

"Alright, alright I'm sorry"

Pedri's room was next to Ale's. I went in my hotel room and started organising everything as i heard a knock on the door.

"Ale go back to your room"

"I feel offended by you thinking I'm that weirdo."

"MIKKY FINALLY"

"How did the ride go?"

"It was alright"

I closed the door and made her sit on the bed.

"I kissed him."

"WHAT"

***

I got a notification from the groupchat.

"Wear comfy clothes, we're gonna introduce ourselves to the others and talk with them for today"
- Xavi

"So joggers and a hoodie are allowed?"
- Ansu

"Yes"
- Xavi

"Thank God"
- Gavi

"No cause what if i just tell Neymar about how Gavi has 640 edits of hil in his camera roll? Wouldn't that be funny?"
- Alejandro

" Neymar even rizzed Gavi up 😹"
- Ferran

"Go get ready assholes "
- Xavi
* reacted 👍 by everyone *

I put my outfit on and went looking for Mikky since we were gonna walk around the hotel a bit.

***

"Please i'm begging you two, leave the Brazillians alone, Especially Neymar."
Raph tried telling Gavi and Ale

"We're not gonna promise anything"

I ran up to Simons and hugged him.

"DAMNN HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN A LONG TIME."

"YES OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO BAD."

We talked a little by but they told us to go back.

FODEN'S POV :

I saw Amelia talking to an old friend of her, she was done and on her way back she waved at me, ofcourse i waved back.

She went to stand next to Pedri
He said something and then kissed her,

It hurts watching someone else having her cause i still love her so much, i regret everything i've done. I want her back.

I love her.

AMELIA'S POV :

"Hello guys, welcome to our hotel. I hope the rides were okay. Some of you might still don't know why you are here, We're here to get you all get to know eachother, and get closer.

This Project or Event, whatever you want to call it is gonna take 3 days, today we'll introduce ourselves, go take a chair and we're gonna have to sit in tiny circles of 15, wich makes 10 circles of 15."

Some random guy who works there said

I went to take a chair with Pedri and we joined a random circle.

"You're all gonna sit down and start by your name,your age,your club,what you like to do in your free time, and some extra things if you're comfortable telling anyone. Have a great time!"
The worker said again.

I didn't realize what circle we where in but as we all sat down, someone with a strong English accent asked

"Who's starting?"

AUTHORS NOTE :

dont talk to me.