Chapter 10

PEDRI'S POV :

She asked if she could sleep in the same room as me. What was i supposed to do?

She went to bed on one side and didn't want to make her uncomfortable so i went as far as away from her side as i could.

"You don't have to go that far, you'll fall off when you're asleep"

"Are you sure?"

"God just sleep like you always do"
She said giggling.

I couldn't fall asleep, I took my phone and scrolled through Instagram.

After an hour or so she started breathing heavily in her sleep, she must have a nightmare.

"Hey, hey it's alright i'm here"
I plaved a kiss on her forehead, and rubbed softly over it with my thumb.

She's gorgeous.

I couldn't sleep but we had training the next day, i'll tell Xavi if I can be a little more inactive at practice than usual because i won't get much sleep, he'd .

I went back on my phone and fell asleep with my phone in my hand, but something embracing my body woke me up a little later, i rubbed my eyes and it was Amelia. I didn't want to let her go cause she might wake up.

After a while I slowly tried to get up without waking her up. It worked, I went the kitchen to get some tea Since i hate coffee. But suprisingly Gavi called.

"Pablo it's goddamn 5,30 AM what do you want"

I said with a sleepy voice.

"Pepi this is important"

"Don't call me Pepi bitch. what's so important that you had to call me at 5 in the fucking morning?"

"Is it your time of the month or what?"
He said joking.

"Pablo."

"Okay, Okay, Amelia's birthday is the day of the pool party"

"How do you know?"

"Mari"

"We're doing a suprise party."
I said with a demanding voice.

"Okay, Mr. I Am Falling In Love. Pick me up for training by the way. Bye pookie"

He hung up and I remembered I had to call Xavi, I'll just text him. He might be asleep. Just having some respect unlike Pablo.

I took my tea and went on the couch to watch some TV, I was thinking about watchingThe Summer I Turned Pretty but i'll watch it later with Amelia.

It was 8AM and i made some breakfast for me and Ams, i'm not the best baker so i used a recipe Fer gave me. I put some nutella on it and some fruits and went to wake her up.

AMELIA'S POV :

I was awake but my eyes remained closed,

"Morning Sunshine"

I opened my eyes and saw Pedri's beautiful chocolate brown eyes.

"I made some breakfast, Change your clothes and come eat it."

He said,

I nodded and told him to go so i could change.

I put one of Pedri's hoodie on, since I didn't have other clothes with me, the grey joggers from yesterday and put my hair in a bun.

AUTHOR'S NOTE :

y'all sorry for being this late buy here i am 😝