Chapter 7

I woke up early today out of myself, slightly excited for practice. Am I the only one who's only able to wake up early on the weekends? 

I made my bed and went straight to the bathroom to shower since I felt kind of dirty. After, I put on my outfit, which was a basic look, I did my makeup and went to the kitchen to make some cereal. I put my bowl on the table, took out my phone, and started eating while checking Instagram.

After a few scrolls, I noticed Messi's new Instagram story, wishing Antonella a happy Valentine's Day.

Oh the things i'd do to have a real valentine this year. I ate the last spoon of my cereal-milk as Ansu texted me.

"Amelia"
"Amelia"
"Ameliaaaa"
"Amssss"
"Ameliaaa"

"Bitch what the fuck"
"What do you want"

"What's yo fave typa flower?"

"White tulips prolly"
"Why?"

"Nvm"

"Mysterious ass hoe"

Weird.

A couple of minutes later Pedri texted me,

"I'm outside"

I hearted the message and locked my flat before leaving. I walked outside while unexpectedly seeing Pedri, in his mini cooper. I knocked on his car window making it obvious he should roll it open.

"Where's the chauffeur?"

"I'm taking us this time, hop in."

He drove while making a call with Xavi to let him know we were on our way but would arrive late 'cause of traffic. We were stuck for about 20 minutes already, I was looking outside through the window as he called my name.

"Amelia"

I turned my head around.

"Here"

he said handing me a bouquet of white tulips, what a coincidence.

"Aww, thank you," I say looking at the flowers happily.

***

We arrived at the training ground, where I and Pedri separated ways 'cause he still needed to change his clothes. I went to sit next to Mari on a bench that we always use to watch the guys train, and maybe gossip too.

After practice, Mari and I walk to the boys who were on their phones.

"We bought movie tickets" Pedri says.

Mari wanted to say something but Gavi interrupts her,

"Uhm, you don't have a choice."

"I'm going with Pedri!" Gavi says putting both his hands in the air.

***

We arrived and didn't see the boys,
Mari called Gavi and he let us know they were just looking for a parking spot. After 10 they finally arrived. 

"I'm sitting next to my wifey," Gavi announces happily. We went in, scanned our tickets, and went to search for our seats. They chose a horror movie since Gavi likes them so much. Now i know who's the leader in friend groups, and relationships.

***

At the end of the movie, I felt someone looking at me, Pedri. We held eye contact, strong eye contact.

I felt his warm and soft hand coming up to my face and rubbing my cheek with his thumb. He pulled me closer to him. His soft lips touched mine, heaven on earth.

***

We said our last goodbyes and went to the cars.

while driving, I felt my eyes get heavier and was fighting to not fall asleep. Pedri drove into the safety strip and eventually stopped the car.

"Are you cold?" He asks.

"Kinda"
I replied with a sleepy voice,

He covered me with his jacket and resumed driving. The jacket was warm, and smelled nice. We arrived to my flat where hee picked me up in bridal style. He took the keys from my pocket, opened the door, put me in my bed and covered me with the blankets on it.

"Goodnight babe" he said placing a kiss on my forehead.

 Babe.

"Night Pepi"
I said with my eyes closed, hearing him giggle while closing the door.

AUTHORS NOTE 

I think im ruining the book...😭