Chapter 22

*TIME SKIP*

We were getting ready to go to dinner, they said we had to stay in comfy clothes so i just did my hair and went to Ale's cause apparently he had something to talk about.

"Okay come in"
I walked in and he closed the door.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"The pool party"

"What about it?"

"Listen, i don't know if you'd like this idea but I've been chilling with Foden and i know he's your ex."

"And?"

"He's a cool guy, we're friends. I wanted to ask if you're okay with me asking him to the pool party. I understand if-"

"Yeah sure"

"For real?"

"Yeah, i talked to him and we decided that even with everything that has happened, we're friends now."

"Thank God, does Pedri know you're friends again? You know he's gonna kill him."

"First of all, no he doesn't know. Second of all, do you know what's wrong with him? He's been weird since w're here."

"Yeah he might be excited."

"Yeah but it's like he wants to control me. I was talking to Phil and he looked at him like he'd kill him right there"

"Weirdo"

***

"Ams is it okay if i sit with y'all? The people i was with were so boring"

"Sure, you can sit between me and Pedri."

He gave me a high five and sat down.

I sat between Ale and Lina

"Guys this is Alejandro-"

"I'll take it from here, i'm Alejandro. Friends call me Ale. I play for Barca and i'm here cause the people I sat with were boring. I hope you're okay with me sitting here."

"Your energy is amazing. Might aswell make you switch with this boring motherfucker."

Trent said pointing at Phil, making everyone laugh. Luckily Phil didn't hear it. He's kind of sensetive.

We were eating and Lina whispered in my ear,
"Just so you know, Phil has been looking at you for the past few minutes."
I didn't want to look back.

"Is he still looking."

"He stopped."

That was weird.

"Should i bring the pool party up? I mean we're only with cool people in here."
I whispered in Alejandro's ear.

"You totally should, do you want me to ask Pedri if he's okay with it?"

I nodded and he covered his mouth to whisper in Pedri's ear. Pedri leaned forward so i could see him and nodded.

"Sooo, we've been planning a pool party In the pool of this hotel or whatever it is, who wants to come?"

"Sounds fun. if one of you doesn't come, you're an old ass boring one."
Antoine said

"We'll come don't worry"
João replied

"We were gonna make a groupchat about it, can i have y'all's numbers?"
Ale asked

They all gave their numbers and he made a groupchat. and they told us we could go to eachother rooms so the whole team went to Gavi's room since he has the biggest room.

Pool party

this is the most boring name ever, any suggestions?
- Ale

*Jude changed the groupname to "Jude Wants Food"*

We're just back from eating
- Trent

does it look like i care?
- Jude

i forgot to add sm people brb
- Ale

*Alejandro added Kylian,Achraf,Neymar,Marquinhos and 15 others*

change the group name for Gods sake
- Sergio (Ramos)

*Amelia changed the groupname to Dona Maria*

STOP IT
- João

JEHAHDHAHHAHAHAHH
- Amelia

Everyone finally had forgot about it 😭
- João

And i'm here to remind everyone 😙
- Amelia

João no one forgot about it
- Anto

What is this about?
- Pedri

I'll tell you in priv
- Ale

Tell me too
- Kylian

okay baguette 🥰
- Ale

Asshole
- Kylian

AUTHORS NOTE :

idk tbh