Introduction: Arc 1: The rise of a new god

Rimuru's POV

'Where am I?'

<Notice. You are currently located inside a cave in the "Jura Great Forest".There are no hands or legs for you so you can't feel or control any of them since you're a slime.">

Suddenly this emotionless, robotic voice just popped out of nowhere and answered my questions inside my head.

"Who are you?"

I was having a weird time understanding what had just happened,I had no idea why I fell asleep in the first place,and now I was informed that I am in some kind of cave in a big forest that I had never heard as a slime.All of these were provided by a voice inside of my head.

<Answer,I am your unique skill "Great Sage".I do not have a form since I only exist inside you so that is why you can only hear me but not see me in person.>

Great,now I just have more questions to be answered with..

—-------------------------------------------------------

"Kuhahaha! What is a little slime like you doing in the cave of mine,the Storm Dragon Veldora?!"

"Storm dragon? Never heard of that shit,who are you?"

"E-eh? You are supposed to like..act surprised or something..for fun?"

"How is this fun? You are just another new creature I see in this place anyway. I'm done being surprised enough.."

The dragon stared at me for a while,probably thinking something in his head.

"You are a weird one of your kind. Slimes don't talk usually,plus they can't utilize their senses in such precision."

'Where is this going?' I thought to myself.

—----------------------------------------------------------------

"For I will devour your hunger and your sins along your death,great king of Orcs,so do not worry."

The orc stared at me for a while,before letting out a chuckle and closed his eyes without much hesitation in his mind.

"Rimuru Tempest..you truly are quite greedy,heh. Thank you. My people shall depend on you now,for that I can rest in peace."

He sighed,before accepting his fate of perishment,slowly fading into the air as a flickering light as his existence no longer lingers in the world,being free from the amount of despair,anger, and burden, that he mounted for the majority of his life until now in peace.

Looking at the fading particles of light that slowly vanished in the skies one by one,Rimuru let out a little smile of relief and sympathy.

"Geld. Rest in peace in the afterlife."

—---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In his mind,all of these scenes he remembered clearly,as his memories. However,in a mixed stream of them flooding his mind,he started to spot a few that he didn't remember experiencing. 

Unconsciously acting,he reached out for them to know the truth.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hey,Satoru! Wake up and stop sleeping at the beach while this is a happy trip!" A galaxy coloured hair man with golden eyes waved at him wearing shorts,while standing on a beach,

"Okay okay! I'm just a little bit sleepy." The man named Satoru replied by rubbing his cyan long hair and opening his golden eyes slowly.

"Come on big brother Veldanava! Satoru! I can't wait for the sand castle competition already!" A white-haired girl with golden eyes and a yellow hairband on her hair shouted at them in the distance,waving happily.