Chapter 28: The lost ones (I)

3rd POV:

Inside the deep Labyrinth of Tempest constructed by Ramiris,Veldanava sat in his new personal laboratory as he stared at the blueprint of a Venator-class Star Destroyer that Rimuru had given him before.

He already knows how to recreate it in this world as it is a technology that does not originate from this universe,but from another one. However,he is still thinking of any potential upgrades he can give to it.

"Should have called Revan here,he got a lot more experience with these military technologies than any of us.." He mumbled.

As he was thinking,the room of the laboratory was opened as Velgrynd stood outside the door.

"Hey bro,can I come in?"

"Oh,it's you. Sure,come on in." Veldanava replied as he turned his head.

"Thanks." His little sister walks in and closes the door behind her while having her sight of her brother. "That's quite a place you got,huh?"

"I know. This is where I recreate all the blueprints of these otherworld weapons that Rimuru had collected before. I've recreated the white trooper armor and some blaster variants,those are for the military,but I'm working on the navy part."

"Those destroyers? Like the one on the blueprint,fancy shape."

"Star destroyers. Not just destroyers as if they sail on the water,these can also venture through the skies and even the stars as Revan had told me." Veldanava answered as he studied the blueprint.

"Anyway,you didn't come here just to discuss this right? What do you want?" He questioned his little sister while he put the blueprints aside on the table.

"That's sharp for you,brother." She said, "I'm just here to talk about something that involves the Eastern states and us. Since the death of Rudra,the Eastern empire has dissolved soon after into clusters of small countries,you remember?"

"I do,what about his underlings? Like those Imperial guardians of his."

"Oh,I can answer that. As their emperor is no more,it was disbanded and they went on their own ways. The top one,Tatsuya Kondo,said before leaving that he would probably be going to live in the mountains in peace while training." Velgrynd said as she remembered what he had said before his departure.

"Anyone else?" Veldanava asked,to which his little sister replied.

"There's Damrada,he said he would probably be a little traveler around the world to see all the things that he had never got the chance and time to see in the empire."

"That's all?"

"That's all I heard of. I didn't keep any contact with them,maybe they are still alive considering their extra long lifespan and Saint status,maybe they are dead,I don't know."

"I see that is interesting. But that doesn't include us,that's only the humans."

"True,and that's where I am getting in. Considering you and Veldora's status now,you now openly supported Rimuru,while Guy and I don't openly voice our support for now. What I wanted to say is our roles."

Veldanava upon hearing this,thought for a bit before answering her questions.

"Nothing big,for now you both can remain secret of your support to the world. Veldora alone is quite enough to intimidate the world,with the addition of myself in this mess,it's quite enough."

"And you think that hiding your sister's connections with Tempest and Rimuru is the best approach possible?" Velgrynd asked,a bit confused.

"So,you think that if people know that even Velzard now stands with Tempest and Rimuru,they would just take it and not panic?"

"Oh,how could I forget that. Humans in general would probably not be taking this lightly,if only they knew that in truth all true dragons already supported them.."

"Not funny Velgrynd,not funny for humans especially. Just know that for now to maintain secrecy,the world shall know everything in time. For we should not over-interfere,leave the job for Rimuru." Veldanava grabbed the blueprint and waved it at his little sister.