Chapter 19: There the bar goes!

Alright lads! Before starting this chapter,I just want to announce that I want to make some little improvements or simply some changes in my story. AKA starting to add in POVs! I want to see what would change,maybe for the better or not but that would be tested,might as well edit my previous chapters after a few more!

Who knows how it would turn out? I hope it's smth for good! Anyyyyyywyayyyyyayayy,feel free to voice your opinions and thoughts through whatever method you find available like DM's or comments(I read them). Start on the chapter!

3rd POV

"Delicious! Truly enjoyable! I shouldn't expect any less as you run this country!" Said Feldway, who is currently drinking the 4th bowl of spearhead-fish soup with seaweed.

He wasn't the only one doing similar shits either.

This is a damn party of the executives,in the bar for these people,high class one. Who's here,you ask?

Veldanava that's drinking bottles and bottles of beer alongside Veldora while starting to speak unintelligibly? Yep. That's what you get for turning immunity skills off and let the alchohol get the better side of yours.

Rain and Shuna,Shion comparing how much sushi can they eat tonight? Noted.

A Benimaru that is releasing his stress of being 'Overpopular' among females at Geld,Gabiru,Gobta,Hakuro and Souei,while only getting 50/50 useful opinions? Of course.

Velzard sitting besides Ramiris,Ranga and a little fox Kumara while watching all the stuff going on while simply enjoying their plates of food,even if one of THE biggest troublemakers in Tempest was in the batch? Miracle ticked.

Don't forget the Insect duo,Zegion and Apito trying out new honey products AKA the new 99% honey drink? Uh huh.

Speaking of somebody,where might Rimuru be?

"Hey,I'm just going off somewhere to refill the bar that will be emptied again in a few minutes,and you,Mr.Author, are already asking where did I go?"

Oh,Rimuru! I thought you haven't regained your ability to literally break the 4th wall,often. Heh?

"For the love of-forget it. How's your side of life doing huh?"

Oh,me? Mediocre at most. Just like every school life where I do my goddamn homework and you know,all that.

"Sounds good. Either way,try not to do anything stupid although I have high hopes for you. And I'm going back to the party,don't worry,breaking the 4th wall never was my main hobby anyway,that award goes to Velda."

Oh,help me send my greetings to him,would you? And what's your grand opinion on indicators-

"I'm outta here,goodbye and have your fun writing and try not to shit things up!"

Uh,wait-

Never mind,guess our protagonist is gone. Either way,let's get back to the observation,shall we?

————————————-

Rimuru's POV

"Haaahhhhhh,that goofy author hasn't changed a bit,I guess. Well,back to the party.."

I grumbled to myself while carrying a whole box of beer in my hands after having a little chit-chat with Mister Author,I guess. Man of pranks and a cultured troll,still not surpassing Velda in terms of 'We do a little trolling' garbage.

After a little while of walking,I'm finally back to the bar again and oh my god things are way out of my expectations. Why are Veldora and Velda's faces as red as a tomato? How much did they drink this time?

"I'm back with refills! Anyone mind explaining what in the world is going on here while I'm gone for 5 minutes plus having a chat with a friend?" I asked.