Chapter 11: Plans and meetings

My mood is in the skies today!

Hm? You asked me why? Nonsenses,you are speaking aren't you? Of course I am happy! Why won't I be when Rimuru finally allowed me to move in to Tempest after begging for an entire noon!

Guy was fine with it too,I think somewhat he's actually happy about it though I cannot be certain. His only requirement being maintaining the Ice castle and so I installed a magic ice core as the energy source. I'm confident that big brother and Rimuru would sometimes pay a visit here so if anything goes wrong,they can handle it.

Why am I back here? Well to pack all the necessities and things I want to bring along,and believe it or not,my room might look tidy,but inside it's filled with so many things that I myself chose to hide them instead of properly cleaning them,which is what I am doing now.

I opened box by box,shelves and shelves to another and packed things that I found have any significance.

"Let's see what this is..some kind of a blueprints of a ship? I remembered its name was a star-dreadnought class and a star-destroyer class...ah there we have it!"

I found a few words translating the languages on the blueprints,one of them being called "The Bellator" and this is "Nebula" ? Things from that universe always sounded somewhat weird.

But all those weirdness aside,they could be in use someday..Rimuru would probably be interested and Revan too.

I thought as I proceeded to pack them into my pocket dimension,and then I checked again if there was anything worth noting,which is a no as there is nothing special left,I packed the blueprints,the photos and some other collections I have already.

'Alright,let's call it a day for now.' I thought as I closed the space and let out a powerful jump to midair,opening my wings and flying back to Tempest,but while flying,a few things popped up in my mind in a flash.

'I remember that Velgrynd and Rudra idolized Rimuru from reading all of the books and guides written by him we have in our possession right..? They really admired him for his work,teachings and most importantly his martial arts.'

She then has the image of Velgrynd traveling around realities and dimensions in search of the Soul essence of her lover across worlds,the hardworking expression of her little-sister caught her eye for the most.

'I should call her back and give her a chance to meet him in person,at least her burden could be relieved a bit. Hmph,she is a stubborn one but I still liked her,so why not?'

she then smirked on her own claim,before contacting her brother through their Soul corridor in their minds.

'Big brother you there?'

'Uh huh,what's wrong?'

'I have a little plan,and I need your help to make it come true.'

—----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Huh,that was interesting enough."

"Told ya,thinking back I can't help but wonder how weak the orc lord and charybdis truly are. Now,I definitely could finish them in one single blow. But it doesn't matter."

Revan and Rimuru both sat on a chair around a table,bathing under the shining sun with breezing winds,having a little chat after their fast tour over Tempest after releasing him from the holocron,which is now being hung on Rimuru's neck as a sort of necklace in disguise.

"Revan,have you ever felt homesick for once?"

"Pardon?"

"Yes,homesick. Your original universe,your old home. Don't you feel like you missed it?" Rimuru asked out of curiosity.

"I did a bit,though I don't anymore. This place is like my new home,and I met you guys as friends. I don't feel that alone while being dead for thousands of years where I came from apart from being summoned by fools who wish to gain my knowledge.." He sighed,before continuing.

"Remember when I first met you dimension travelers? During that time,the dark side was strong,too strong to form a balance as it was broken. But here,although there is no force here,everything feels in check."

"What are you trying to express? I don't quite get it." Rimuru asked in confusion.