Chapter 34: Holy-Demonic clash: A turning point

3rd POV:

*Clash*

The battlefield was firing at all stages,it may seem like that it was a relatively balanced fight,but in reality...

It was becoming more one-sided than at the start,if you peek in carefully.

The Saints were all having huge trouble on their asses,as one of their strongest,Leonard Jester,was completely defeated by the Primordial,Rain under the absolute display of strength that paled the Saint's in comparison.

It is safe to say that they will all fall at one point,but it was never the main focus of the entire conflict,not even at the start.

As it is stated,every section of the battle is all in heated battling,yet the most decisive part lay in the clashes between the leaders of both sides...

Rimuru Tempest and Hinata Sakaguchi.

In each part,there would always be a fight between the heads of both factions. For example,Benimaru and his shock troopers were busy cornering Arnaud and Bacchus.

Souei and some shadow troopers giving Litus and her comrades a really bad time.

Shion and her Yomigaeri pounding Fritz and his forces,the overall summary would be that "The Crusaders are fucked up" vibe.

Could this be applied to the side of Rimuru and Hinata?

Of course! And we all know who is getting the upper hand,and trust me,he had it at the very damn start.

*Clash*

As seen,Hinata was trying her best to catch an opportunity for her to even lay a hit on her opponent with the tip of her sword.

Still,every single strike was countered and nullified by Rimuru,whose speed completely surpassed the Saint's.

Even a fool would know that the situation is dire for themselves.

*Clash*

"Come on,Hinata?"

Rimuru said,unimpressed by her efforts.

"I finally decided to go beyond my average attitude to fight you lots as a respect for warriors,but I honestly expected more remarkable results."

Not saying a word,Hinata simply focused purely on finding an opening with both her constant attacks and her skill to evaluate her enemy,only to find that out of unknown causes,the skill was blocked and gained no results.

It was then that she completely understood the difference in terms of strength.

Deciding to pull some distance,Rimuru leaped backwards and shot out a stream of black lightning from his palm as a deterrant,which Hinata dodged rather easily,considering that it was never meant to be a serious one.

Looking at her,the demon lord was disappointed by her performance for he had expected much greater performances as the so-called "Protector of humanity".

Knowing that this is what their leader is like,Rimuru didn't even bother to think an ounce about the power of her fellow Saints.

'How weak. To think that such a grand,glorious title was granted to an individual with such mere strength. I couldn't help but be worry for their future...'

He deadpanned himself in his mind before speaking.

"Such a letdown in the mood,is this all you can do? Swing your sword at me with that kind of speed,and expect me to just take it? Or firing magic of all kinds that failed to itch me by bit?"