Chapter 2: A banquet showdown

"Do not treat my mercy as a given. I am simply carrying out my master's command."
                                                              ~Primordial Blue,Rain

Rimuru's POV:

'God,this Clayman! He told Milim to attack me but he can't even hold his ground along with Viola, some kind of puppet robot against Rain,not talking about after Viola was destroyed by her in 1 blow..

Surprised me enough seeing that he is a demon lord in the first place. Now Beretta is helping Ranga,and I'm dealing with Milim. She might seems to be controlled by something in my mind tells me that it's not like that..Guess I have to find out later-'

Just when I'm thinking,she almost landed a blow on me! Luckily my reflexes were good enough for me to dodge.

'Heck,better pay full attention now,whatever she is having in her mind,I'd better dodge her attacks if I want to be alive. I wonder how the others are doing now..' I thought while continuing to dodge her blows launched at me constantly.

'Rain obviously had no problem,that puppet is gone for good,and Clayman is getting pressed on completely by her swift attacks, probably using him as some sort-of training bag or else he would be dead long ago.

Ranga and Beretta just dealt with the tailed beast with 3 tails,and I had destroyed the spell Clayman casted on her and she was taken care of by them,so it all comes to me now.'

'And somehow I've been able to keep up for a bit of her attacks,sounds really weird but yeah I do get the hang of it slowly,and dunno why but I'm really feeling fresh right now in a tense battle. But Rapheal-sensei still provided a great help by taking over the battle from me if necessary momentarily,so now I have the time to observe Clayman's battlefield.'

'Honestly..

I feel bad for him,kinda.'

What's happening now?

Well,long story short.

I attended the Walpurgis banquet of the demon lords and had a direct confrontation with Clayman,the piece of garbage! HE started to talk a bunch of bullcrap regarding me and my friends,and we got into a little heated argument.

And then,the lead demon lord called Guy Crimson,decided to let us combat each other in an all out battle with our subordinates joining too at the place. Turning into some brawl or sort.

But he literally pulled out his stupid trump card,Milim! I don't know how he somehow 'controlled' her or something,as I highly doubt that she is actually controlled,after some fighting between all of us,I gave Ranga and beretta a little help by releasing that 3 tailed fox from a control spell casted by Clayman. 

Turns out she wasn't fighting willingly in the first place.

And then,Rain on the other hand,obliterated the puppet subordinate Clayman had,called Viola easily with no difficulties,and is now toying with him. I must admit,she is a very powerful one.

Me? Right now,I am taking on Milim while trying to analyze the battlefield's situations,which apart from my side,is favoring us.

As I was thinking,I could hear Rain and Clayman's side having a minor conversation..quite loudly that even I could hear it.

"Ha,what is this? Is it suppose to like,uh,do something,or at least damage me? Not talking about whether it hurts,I feel nothing now,pretty much." 

Rain was trapped in Clayman's string bind but seemingly wasn't caring at all and taunted Clayman,making him pretty damn mad right now.