Chapter 33: Holy-Demonic clash: The Blue Death

A/N: Damn,after one month is crazily occupied daily life schedule,I finally had some time to pump out another chapter.

To those wondering where I had been,I'm not on a hiatus unless I said so,and I will not abandon this series since I was looking forward to Arc 2 where I can finally start proper crossovers in stories instead of just characters such as FGO or other fate series and various anime.

Either way,hell yes I'm back,and let's roll!

—--------------------------------------------

3rd POV:

"What the hell are they?!"

"My sword can't even damage much of their armor!"

"How am I supposed to deflect their magic? What are they?!"

Various screams were heard on this side of the greater battlefield,as the Crusaders had just begun their battle against the 501st legion moments earlier. However, the latter had gained a significant advantage early on.

"Blast them!"

"Our attacks are working! Press on the advantage!"

"Charge!"

The troopers of the 501st were elites selected from the general tempest military,were fitted with weaponry ahead of time, and combined with their abilities made them a demonic opponent for the Crusaders as they were slowly pushed back.

They tried to slash their armor,only to be surprised that their attacks at best,only scratched it to some extent,before having their favor returned by the enemy as they either pulled out their melee weapons to strike them down or gave them a shot in the face with blasters of energy bolts.

The situation is for the grunts,but the captains weren't eating well anyway. As Leonard and Garde faced off Garvoc and a few other troopers.

"Tsk,are you the head of the enemy? Looks pretty average to me!" Garde questioned with anger in his tone,being trapped in a fight that otherwise he would've imagined to be easy.

"Me? Maybe,but I'm not even the top commander of the bunch!" Garvoc replied while parrying his strikes and even punching Garde in the face before being forced back by Leonard.

Falling back,he pulled out his blaster pistols to shoot the two as they dodged them,creating more space for him to plan.

'I'm not just any grunt and do have some gear advantage,but in general, they are still better than me with experience and strength.' He thought. 'They are not average minions,they are enlightened. To deal with them would probably require Rain to-!"

Before he could go any further,he immediately blocked an incoming magic attack from Leonard,who charged at him again.

"You are pretty good,as an enemy I must compliment you on that." Leonard said.

"Thanks,but I can do this all day!" Garvoc said as he kicked Leonard in his knees while punching him in the gut.

Reacting fast enough,the saint gained back his ground and slashed his enemy again,though being blocked by his enemy as Garvoc raised his armored arm,then activated a gadget which popped a small dagger out,grabbing it with another hand and trying to stab Leonard.

"Where did you get that?" He questioned as he blocked the attack.

"I have some gadgets built in which I don't plan on telling you about."

Leonard raised his eyebrows in confusion,but quickly concentrated again as he repeatedly slashed Garvoc's arm armor in hopes of damaging it to no avail,with the armor being as sturdy as ever.

'It's hard,very hard. I wonder what kind of material crafted it?' He thought as he admired the durability of the white armor protecting his enemy while retreating.

Seeing it was his turn,Garde picked up his spear and attacked Garvoc,which he steadily parried with his sword on his belt,standing his ground.

Then,he surrounded his weapon with fiery flames and attacked again,with Garvoc choosing to leap back while shooting him with his dual pistols, one try almost got him good at his head but was dodged in time.

"You dare try that again?" Garde said displeased,not happy about being almost killed by a nameless soldier of the monsters.

"I would love to,you prideful piece of shit!"

Both of them then dashed forward and met each other at another clash of close-ranged combat,exchanging strikes back and fourth,with Leonard staying away and coming up with an idea to take his opponent down.